(Just for your info, I just wanted to write the bio and story out for this guy, I have no real intentions for playing two characters at once. So anyone could just take up this character, maybe change the appearance name and age, and use it. I just like writing, I'm a writer

)
Name: Zachary (Zach) Fibranelli
Age: 21
Appearance:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bvVvxWTEuSI/RuCQJR5r8bI/AAAAAAAABS0/E_iCle08kNw/s400/10p.jpg
Rider Designation: KR 008 - Kamen Rider Taiga/Tiger
Personality: Zach is a hot tempered who usually gets blamed for everything. Has a bad mouth and uses anger as his major weapon.
Bio: Zach is the son of the Governor. His father expected high of him, often bringing his son to major meetings and political events. Zach was just a fine young man until the day his father was murdered by a sharp shooter.
One the day his father had to go to a meeting, Zach was with him the whole time. When they got off the car, someone had pulled the trigger, putting the bullet in his father's skull. Confusion ran through his head as well as anger and pain. The young college boy found himself holding his dead father in his arms, blood stained all over him. Police arrived to see him in that position as citizens screamed. Zach was taken in to give a report on what had happened. After he did as he was told to, Zach was just about to leave the Police department, still in tears, when someone ran pass him shouting "I have the evidence tapped!". Zach turned back around and ran after the man.
Once he got into the room they were playing the tape in, Zach's eyes widened as he saw someone that looked like himself, paying money to someone. The voice was recorded as well. "I want you to kill the governor tomorrow at exactly this time." Zach heard the person that looked like him say as he handed the man a piece of paper and a bag of money. "Consider it done." The man said as he walked off. The men inside the room turned around and saw Zach watching. Zach stepped back and shouted "I was set up! That is not me! The video is fake!". "Cuff him up!" The police said as he another officer barged through the door and grabbed Zach and pushed him against the wall. He placed the handcuffs around his arms behind his back. "You sick son of a bitch hired a sharp shooter to kill your own father, the governor." The officer said. "I told you I was set up!" Zach shouted. "Liar!" The officer said as he smashed Zach's face into the wall.
Zach was sent to Goshaku Island as a result. There he was locked up in a cell with a man named Kazama Jin. "Welcome to hell, Zachary..." Jin said as he smirked and looked down at Zach. "Look I don't want trouble alright." Zach said as he sat at his own bed in the cell. Jin just smirked and lied down on his bed.
The next day, while he was on break, a man had come over and offered Zach a chance. The chance to escape prison. The man gave him what seems to be an Advent Deck. "So what do you say? You in?" The man asked after he explained what was going on. "Yeah, and I'll win..." Zach said as he accepted the Advent Deck...
Advent Cards (Same as series, with a little extras):
Advent
Strike Vent
Freeze Vent (freezes the move of an opponent or monster)
Confine Vent (cancels an advent card activation)
Sword Vent: The tail of his contract monster becomes his sword.
Guard Vent: The should pads of his contract monster becomes his shields.
Speed Vent: Taiga/Tiger is able to move at fast speed.