Kamen Rider RPG, What do you! want to see?

Rider Strike

Thumbs Down
KR Chaos and Myself are working on a Huge Forum RPG for HJU
along w/ Keith's Support. So I was wondering... What do You
Want to see?!


This Leagle ****:
Some of these proportys may not make in to the RPG. So,
I'm sorry if it doesn't make it.
 
I do wonder while we are kicking Japan Hero's butt everywhere else, that our RPG forum is JH's bitch in comparison.

Why no RPG'ing at HJU?
 
There Triumph will be there downfall.

I did research on Japan Hero as a member.
JH has barly any info on everything when we have
the the All the up to date info. HJU, NEWS KING!
 
There Triumph will be there downfall.

I did research on Japan Hero as a member.
JH has barly any info on everything when we have
the the All the up to date info. HJU, NEWS KING!

I Agree with that statement. Jeff has been a little stale lately. but he's got 2 kids and a job so i'll let it slide.
 
I Agree with that statement. Jeff has been a little stale lately. but he's got 2 kids and a job so i'll let it slide.

No ****. 2 kids and a job with MAD responsiblity and other projects on the side AND a convention he does... the man gets nothing but respect from me.

I'm just saying my board's the best. His site still gets more hits per week that we do in a month. ;)
 
I'm just saying my board's the best. His site still gets more hits per week that we do in a month. ;)

What HJU needs is an official, nice and flashy SITE to go with the great board. We have like some blog-esque front page with embedded YouTube videos. I mean no offense, I love this place, but let's be real, that **** ain't foolin' anybody.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top