Kamen Rider RPG, What do you! want to see?

I say be descriptive with our characters. Be as detailed as possible when making your character's suit and personality.

World wise, I had an idea about a mirror world where you would enter a reflective surface and end up in another realm with an elemental theme like a snowy forest for ice users and a volcanic wasteland for fire users. The elements would be fire, water, earth, wind, ice, lightning, light, and darkness.

Each rider would be bonded to a spirit animal like in Ryuuki, and the animals could also be split up in different species like African Elephant and Indian Elephant. These animals can take the form of a vehicle for real or mirrorworld transportation, and a real world animal form. For spirit animals that don't have a real world counterpart like dragons and unicorns they turn into a creature it would closely resemble. Their normal form (which would be larger and a unnatural form for the animal) would be only used when thy have to use their full power.

Each rider would also have a power unique to them like fire breath or hypnosis. These powers can be used in or out of the suit. These powers can be coppied by the victor of a Rider vs. Rider battle. At most 3 powers can be used at the same time.

The riders have 4 forms: normal(no suit but the belt appears like in Kuuga), rider form, Were form(the spirit enters the rider suit like a gas and turns the rider into a half man - half animal with different clothing), and Master form(the spirit bonds with the rider, the rider's body changes into light, and the rider's clothing changes into something that covers all the skin). There are other possible forms that are temporary, curses, come from items or other rider powers, or could be helpful or harmful.

That's the idea I have for a Rider RPG. Use whatever you like from it.

Now that sounds like a kick ass RPG.
 
I would totally be down with the RPG if the animal/elemental concept were used, though I've never really been in a fourm RPG before. And a question about the darkness element. Can it be blended with other elements? Cause if so, I call the Dark/Fire Rider :170:
 
If this RPG is going to be big, I think you guys should link it to another board. Myself, I am been RPGing for like 3 maby 4 years(I get board fast), and having I thread to do a whole RPG. If you want, you can try proboards.com, set up your board their and link it to HJU RPG area. But as a warning to the makers, there is a 50/50 chance the RPG will go well. I only say this because I seen many anime based RPB(Role Playing Board for the people that doesn't know what RPB stand for) and most of them dropped due to lack of story. If you want, I can help you guys the best why I can. I wouldn't mind RPGing in a really good Kamen Rider thing.
 
Well I should say that all the stuff was for a story I like to daydream about on my way to work (Hella boring). I have characters, plots, story lines, and some other junk. I'd make a fan fic, but I've never been a good writer. I'll add and edit some more stuff later.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top