Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
....

How...many forms....does this guy have?

How many are going to be shown per episode? I mean, christ...

OVER 200

532070.jpg


Also the way Ta-to-ba is said resembles musical notes.
 
First impressions:

Talking belt, YAY! The first part was great!

Singing belt, BOO! Singing why? But then, 30 minutes later, the singing part was still stuck in my head. So I guess they must have something going on.

I'll give the cast a chance.
 
I don't like the way those girls remind me of the Shinkenger girls. If Kobayashi pulls any more sexist crap on us this year, I will be unbelievably annoyed. Also slightly disappointed that we don't have any kind of potential villainess - not blaming her for this one since she wrote Dayu and others, but the Sonozakis were awesome :( Rest of the cast looks OK, pirate lady is amusing

If that instrumental is the OP, it'll take me some time to get used to
 
W's belt voice actor is cooler. He's KillerBee in Naruto how can you not love the most racist character in all of anime.

That isn't the same guy.

Killer Bee = Bus-on

Gaiamemory voice/W Narrator = King Rouzer/Rouze Absorber/Kuuga Narrator/Kenpachi in that shitty anime Bleach

*re-reads his own post that Red Ranger quote*

......actually, you're right. My post is the exact descriptive example of how OOO's henshin/form change sound feels like :thumbs: :P

Touché.

Go listen to Dragon Road and then come back and tell me the new belt voice sucks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top