Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider OOO press conference

I've uploaded it. This was the highest quality the site had. 512k version

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vELqS7f6fvw[/ame]
 
Not sure if Alternate-zero has posted this already:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCN4yTnxlW0[/ame]
 
PEACOCK RIDER! AT LAST! :P

(Anybody else realize the belt voice is actually singing?)

Oh, blimey. I can see where this is heading

HINO: I have followed the supervillains to their super-secret evil lair. Now, I will henshin quietly and totally kick their asses.
*puts belt on*
BELT: TA-TO-BA! TA-TO-BA-TA!
*entire Greed army turns round*
HINO: *facepalm*

There's definitely going to be a Rider 2 as for who, I'm leaning toward Ankh.

I'm not sure about that, Ankh already has a superhuman transformation. I think the guy in black is a possible candidate for Rider #2 or perhaps a new character
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top