Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? Blade King Form was by far the most popular SIC they ever released. You didn't like that? :sly:

Not really, no... I would like a Blade King Form figure that looked like King Form. Not what someone with a big imagination thought King Form should have looked like. He even looks kind of evil, somehow.

Maybe BD doesn't like it because MattComics doesn't like it... ;)

Eh? I don't think we've ever discussed it, actually. And in case you were confused, Lynx is the one who is married to him, not me. :P
 
Not really, no... I would like a Blade King Form figure that looked like King Form. Not what someone with a big imagination thought King Form should have looked like. He even looks kind of evil, somehow.



Eh? I don't think we've ever discussed it, actually. And in case you were confused, Lynx is the one who is married to him, not me. :P

Hahaha! Yes, I made a mistake between you and Lynxara... Sorry about that... hehehe ;)
 
Not really, no... I would like a Blade King Form figure that looked like King Form. Not what someone with a big imagination thought King Form should have looked like. He even looks kind of evil, somehow.

I should recieve my very first SIC this week of Decade. One problem I had with SIC figs is what you've mentioned but I'm waiting to hold the figure in my hand 100% to make the final judgement.

Not to mention the medal scanner and medal holder on his left are black. I don't know why the belt is left uncolored. That's a pretty big area so space to paint isn't a issue.

Maybe doing each figure individually is time consuming.


Here's a nice custom

12067704.jpg

93333227.jpg

91543406.jpg


FanMade S.I.C Kamen Rider OOO

Some people are just so fucking talented.
 
Now that's a nice resolution of O's.

@Vitor - I do'nt mind the loli Rider's much. But I do find it irritating how some of them are drawn badly where they don't even symbolize the Rider at all.

As for the O's custom toy, does him having his Tiger claws extended remind anyone else of Wolverine besides me?
 
seeing the hi-res pics of (F)OOO, I can't help but wonder.

In every main Kamen Rider, except showa movie Riders for some reason, they have those jewel things on their heads, but with this I can't really tell whether the tip of the phoenix head is the jewel or not. Help gais. Hibiki is an exemption.
 
Last edited:
seeing the hi-res pics of (F)OOO, I can't help but wonder.

In every main Kamen Rider, except showa movie Riders for some reason, they have those jewel things on their heads, but with this I can't really tell whether the tip of the phoenix head is the jewel or not. Help gais. Hibiki is an exemption.

the beak is the jewel you can tell when you look at the close up of his head
 
Has anyone mentioned what the little case-looking thing on the left side of his belt is? His left, our right. Is it for storing his extra medals?
 
I think it's just assumed that the case is used for storing medals. hehe, watch it be something completely different, like a storage device to place his drink from his vending machine:laugh:

Although I'm still wondering how the yellow device he's holding works.:hmm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top