Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty curious as to what this battle song will sound like. Crossing my fingers for some kick-ass rock :castlerock:
 
Well one of the insert songs that I have heard is the one that goes something like Den-o's "Ii ja nai, Ii ja nai...". But the current battle theme seems to be a jazz BG insert.
 
Mehh, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really like Anything Goes, or it just hasn't grow on me. Oh well. Just watched episode 3 and I really don't have much of an opinion on OOO yet. Neither do I have anything to say about this episode, but that the rider kick was...I didn't like the mantis leg part. =/
 
Mehh, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really like Anything Goes, or it just hasn't grow on me. Oh well. Just watched episode 3 and I really don't have much of an opinion on OOO yet. Neither do I have anything to say about this episode, but that the rider kick was...I didn't like the mantis leg part. =/

I actually starting to grow on the medals concept, but I agree I don't like when OOO transform is legs to look like mantis leg for the rider kick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top