It hasn't come out yet, or at least, I haven't seen it at any of the local toy stores or at the mall yet (and I'm at the mall pretty much every day to play Ganbaride XD) The only DX toy that's been put on shelves lately that wasn't there before I got here was Skull's gun, lol.
Maki just wanted to see what would happen if a Greeed had more than just 9 Core Medals. Though Eiji & Date defeated Mezool/Gamel, the experiment just proved that the attempt is disasterous.
so as it seems, working for other Tokus (namely Tomica Hero, Rescue Force) seems to be a resume enhancer after all for the big leagues (with Ankh's actor coming from SazerX). We're now going to get another season of R5
so as it seems, working for other Tokus (namely Tomica Hero, Rescue Force) seems to be a resume enhancer after all for the big leagues (with Ankh's actor coming from SazerX). We're now going to get another season of R5
I don't think R5 is gonna stick around for long but yeah, its cool to see most actors from other toku shows getting roles, even if its juts a guest starring one, over the past years
I'm still surprised that Gotou isn't Birth, but at least this one doesn't seem like a typical "Asshole-2nd-Rider". In fact, he seems more like another Eiji and he even fights alongside OOOs in the episode preview.
I think I read in the rumors thread that Mezuru would absorb Gamel, guess it came true. So then, Ankh, Kazari and Uva are left it seems. Seeing Mezuru mutate into that super-Greeed was cool yet freaky. Perhaps this is how the Lion/Jellyfish Yummy in the rumors thread will come to be, the Greeed trading Core Medals.
The Beetle Yummy in the episode preview kind of remind me of the Beetle Grongi in Kuuga.