O's episode 1 review
So i just saw the premiere of O's FINALLY! And here are my thoughts:
A-Cool way to start the premiere by showing us some stuff about Greed.
B-O's (I still need to remember his real name) Had a nice introduction, i loved the scene with the vending machine, and the moment where he came out in his underwear! it shows what a simple minded guy he is, which i personally find is better than having some wise-crack rider.
C-The theme song will take getting used to, not that i don't like it, its just hard to let go of the W-B-X of Double.
D-I'm still not very cool with the bike-Vending machine idea, but as everything I'm going to have to deal with it.
E-First henshin was awesome up until the belt started singing, But i can really get used to that.
F-The action scenes were great, O's doesn't seem as bad as i thought, guess you can never judge a book by its cover.
G-Interesting cliffhanger.
So in conclusion O's was able to surprise me in many ways i look forward to seeing more!