Seriously after Double, I feel so sick and tired of the usual Rider vs Rider fight. I wish secondary Riders could follow in Accel/Terui Ryu's footsteps.
Indeed. Or have a straight-up villain with Rider powers like Shadowmoon who is not thought of as a Kamen Rider. Which leads to something else I liked about W. The name actually meant something again rather than being a designation for just any jackass with a henshin belt and an attitude.
Rider vs. Rider is as lazy as it is cynical and overplayed. I liked that with W you got a little bit of it where it made sense to but then he is smart enough to get the hell over himself and see the big picture and the writers stuck with it rather than having him constantly regress just to milk more Rider vs. Rider fights out of him.
I really want the message "Riders gotta look out for each other, right?" carry out through the series. I know that things aren't always black and white, but I really want this series like Double to be like the Showa era, where people who are given the title "Kamen Rider" (and the suit as well) are worthy of it.
I think the novelty of "evil" Riders should be put aside for the time being.
Yep, I think with Eternal it was more of a case of him calling 'himself' a Kamen Rider.
Back on topic, I didn't catch up with the rumor train before OOO started, but what the heck was that giant bug thing? Another Yummy summoned by the bug Greed?