Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these were posted before, so I'm just going to use the hide tag on them:

[hide]
10000082741.jpg

10000082742.jpg

10000082743.jpg

10000082744.jpg

10000082745.jpg


http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000008274/?TOP_B
[/hide]

I posted that in the Merchandise thread some time ago.
 
That's how I knew which one he was talking about. :laugh:
I hope it actually finishes this time.


The Rider Kick that regrettably ended in a misfire will also appear after a long time!
I can see him getting hit by Birth or the monster jumping out of the way before he can finish it.:redface2:
 
I can see him getting hit by Birth or the monster jumping out of the way before he can finish it.:redface2:

I'm guessing that OOO will finish either the Kabuto or Gatack Yummy with the TaToBa Kick, then Date wants the Cell Medals cos' the other one left.

Now, who thinks Drill Arm is going to make a debut, or will it be the other CLAWS?
 
What is an "undergorund" anyway?

^A typo.

And he must live with it.....forever.

:rofl:

It's an undergorund! :shakefist

Don't order me around!
Your not the boss of me!

:eyebrow:

Is it okay if I punch your face?

:castlerock:

DecaEnd is getting too much Western influence. :sweat:

It's really funny how he can muster up the dignity to name himself "Kamen Rider" when he doesn't even know one of the most awesome Showa Riders we ever had.

This.

Almost like those people who call Kamen Riders "Japanese Power Rangers".

Did I miss the Megazord while I was asleep?

Nobody can tell me that this isn't the most badass form in history.

I can. Faiz Axcel and Faiz Blaster beat it. Pretty much every form in Double beats it too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top