Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... That makes sense. Although... They list it as part of the OOO line, so that would need to be 2 mistakes.
 
Then the guy who gave Eiji the motorcycle is the 2nd rider?

Bet he'll possess the reptile and dino medals huh?

How will the Greeed be complete? Do their colors change?
 
Then the guy who gave Eiji the motorcycle is the 2nd rider?

I've said this so many times but yeah I assume so cause he seems to be a bit of a jerk, which is a requirement nowadays for a 2nd Rider.

Anyway:
I was thinking...OOO's complete medal forms like (GataKiriBa, RaToraTa, etc.) are pretty much the Greed in armor form.
 
Kougami foundation already makes OOO's gear so an IXA type/tech rider isn't out of the question.

In fact a tech rider made by the kougami foundation who uses tech cell medals probably wouldn't be either
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…