Forever Knight Eye See You Jan 25, 2011 #6,073 Red Ranger said: Birth's cg gimmick doesn't look too awful. It's definitely better than last year's abomination with the guy who turned into a bike though. Click to expand... No comparison, imo.
Red Ranger said: Birth's cg gimmick doesn't look too awful. It's definitely better than last year's abomination with the guy who turned into a bike though. Click to expand... No comparison, imo.
DecaEnd min snopp är gul Jan 25, 2011 #6,074 I'll get back to the scans later, I am currently using an iPhone and it's hard to read. I will update the HJU front page about this, now that I am a news hound. :anime:
I'll get back to the scans later, I am currently using an iPhone and it's hard to read. I will update the HJU front page about this, now that I am a news hound. :anime:
Hasami Jaguar Destron member since 1973 Jan 25, 2011 #6,075 And his finisher is called Eats Shoots and Leaves. :laugh:
Forever Knight Eye See You Jan 25, 2011 #6,076 If OOO gets a Monkey Medal and Monkey form would that mean he could fling his own crap at the villians?.
If OOO gets a Monkey Medal and Monkey form would that mean he could fling his own crap at the villians?.
agentmiaw3 Member Jan 25, 2011 #6,079 DecaEnd said: TakaPanBa [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... at the first time when the rumor of panda medal goes out, i think there will be another combo for OOO, but, i dont see it through. :laugh::laugh:
DecaEnd said: TakaPanBa [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... at the first time when the rumor of panda medal goes out, i think there will be another combo for OOO, but, i dont see it through. :laugh::laugh:
Skiks Member Jan 25, 2011 #6,080 Red Ranger said: Birth's cg gimmick doesn't look too awful. It's definitely better than last year's abomination with the guy who turned into a bike though. Click to expand... There was a genuine pay off for this though when accel defeated the terror dragon. My holy **** moment in W.
Red Ranger said: Birth's cg gimmick doesn't look too awful. It's definitely better than last year's abomination with the guy who turned into a bike though. Click to expand... There was a genuine pay off for this though when accel defeated the terror dragon. My holy **** moment in W.