Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg must have that Ankh toy now! When does it come out?!

Also love the OOO reactions in the corner of the TaJaDoru pic.....and Cowboy Ankh.
 

I hate Goto. This shows you how much I must like Birth.

No, you're a strange combination of KR Joker and Accel who is constantly being kicked on fire.

Why would you give Hidden a compliment like that?

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]

Mekazawa! I haven't seen you in a long time, but I remember you because of the Mekazawa.

That picture of Ankh and Eiji... doesn't look right.
 
When will Ankh regain his full form? Maybe when he finds his remaining core medals, he'll be full form again. If Shingo dies... he'd feel guilty.

Wonder if it'll be cool that if Ankh "does" regain his full form, he'd be able to transfer his spirit into his medals and help Eiji transform into TaJaDoru.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…