Birth: "Daddy, how did you and mommy meet?"
Machine Man: "Well, son, one day when your father was walking through a mall, he saw the finest piece of vending machine a man had ever laid his eyes on..."
Gachapon Machine: "Oh honey, don't talk to our son like that!"
Well, both Birth rumors could still happen. Gotou gets pretty broken up next ep trying to fight a Yummy so he may become a cyborg a la V3. Kazari's abscence the last two eps and the fact that the Kougami Foundation has created a candroid that can actually burn off LaToraTa's excess shortly after may be a sign for him as well.
Now what about Birth's henshin device? I guess it's called the Birth Driver. I would like to see it. I hope it's his belt. If that's the case, I would like to see it up close, like the pages above.