Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebi? There's no Ebi medal.

I know there isn't one in the image. Nobunaga has an Ebi, Kani, and Sasori Core Medal, according to Wiki: ...the powers of the Cell Medals and Core Medals: Sasori Medal, Kani Medal, and the Ebi Medal


Here is the image, you can see a scorpion and a crab medal near Birth's head. Oh, and so much for me thinking that Birth having a RideVendor motif..and the more and more I see him the more and more I feel that it's Gotou.
 


It might be a power up, or when all the Avian forms combine, they just go together so nicely that they transform into the firebird mode (*G-force anyone).... Eh, we'll eventually know what it means... :thumbs:
 
Ok so Tajador's chest logo is just different parts of a bird's body rather than the face of each bird like the other forms?.

Yeah seems that way. So is Kobayashi doing this to distinguish TaJaDoru's power tier that from the others? As much as I liked this idea before, it does create some inconsistencies but unless TaJaDoru is a different type of tier (like say, what Kuuga's normal, Rising, Amazing, and Ultimate) that it would make sense.

I would also have liked if the other forms followed the same pattern (looks better IMO) instead of a random combinations of animal faces, not that the Bird Combos are easier to combine with one another. All of the Combos are in the same animal group, so why not?
 
I don't see how the actual medal is a different one.

Never said that. I said the head is completely different. TaJaDoru's Taka head is specific only to that form. This is the case with no other head or pure form. The Kuwagata head does not change when used with GataKiriBa.

Add in the fact that the outer rim of the form's chest widget is entirely gold (like TaToBa, unlike any other form) and once again you're pointing to a form that is supposed to stand apart from the other pure forms.

Does it make logical sense? Of course not. All forms should be the same. But that is the case the visual design is making.

I believe someone said that it was a "special" Taka medal used for the head part. But it probably is not?
No indication that it is not the original medal.

It's assumption that's being taken too far. It's like lazycoconut's posts about Birth. She defends it more when people tell her it's not the case.
I think you might have the example backwards, sir.

I prefer consistency either way myself, but Toei has other ideas.
 
I think the Hawk/Bird form gets "special" treatment like this because the Taka Medal was Eiji's first.

I think it's just because of the design possibilities. The chest symbol looks ok because no matter what it'll still look like a bird. Try to do that with RaToraTa or Gatakiriba and the "animal" would look fucked up. Tajadoru's chest symbol looks like a phoenix to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…