Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........:rofl: Please it be fake :redface2:

Here we go again with people judging the suit design without seeing it in action. Reminds me a lot of how people made fun of W's forms and ending up loving it. :redface2:

IMHO, this Indian-inspired suit design kinda stresses OOO's around the world idea.
 
If that really is KoraKaWani, I officially love it with every fibre of my being :castlerock:

The turban is indeed a great touch, I love the turtle 'shields' on the arms, and I love the censor bar over the faces on his chest :laugh:
 
I really want a high res pic of the suit : < I don't know why but I find hard to judge it at that quality, cos I reallly want a close up look of that helmet, I like it's turbany design, shows that they put more thought into these designs than simply to sell toys XD
 
From the filming today. It does look like old Japan.
1302696066445.jpg
 
oh god the suit looks weird without the top armour. Man I wonder why they keep going back to the edo period so much?
 
'Cause that's where the fun is... Almost the same setup as they did for W... Shippuu! Kirifuda!
 
More about the filming. From a few different people.

There was a girl with pink bob cut hair. She looked like she was in Junior High School.
Her voice was all cutesy and girly.
Her clothes were like W, half pink and half purple.
The shoes she was wearing looked like clown shoes.

There was a black Rider looking thing. (Could be a Yummy)
Eiji said "Date, why?"

Date seemed to be getting along with Ankh.
 
I do love the BuraKaWani design. Besides, PuToTyeranu's design didn't stick to the sketch either. I absolutely love that they did a turban on his head to introduce a different culture to tokusatsu viewers. But I've no idea how the turtle arms are going to be pulled off. He can't just be a defensive combo right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top