I'll be blunt. Times are tough, and it looks like if anything's gonna go, it's gonna be the things I don't absolutely need. So, here I am, trying to sell what few pieces of Kamen Rider Merchazawa I've got here. I'll put pics up if I can, but things with this computer don't always work in my favor. *sigh* As shady as it sounds, you might just have to take my word on this. But I'll try to post links to the pictures soon. Like, today. Wow, that was a long intro. But anyway, here's what I've got:

Kamen Rider W: Double/W Driver - Looking for about $80.
-Yes, it's been opened, but it's been kept in very good condition in a smoke-free home, and all of the parts and memories bundled with it are included and in working order. The box may have a little damage, but other than that, it's perfectly fine. I've gotten multiple offers at the same time for this one. This is sadly off the list as of now.
DSCN0419.jpg

Kamen Rider W: Extreme Memory- Looking for about $50-40.
-This one has seen very little time out of the box. No lie. It's been on a shelf in box, 'cause I'm a pretty paranoid dude, and I like to keep stuff safe. It works fine, and is still like new. Everything included in the box is still there.

Kamen Rider W: Prism Bicker/Beaker- Looking for about $60.
-This one's seen more time out of the box than the W Driver and the Extreme Memory, but, like always, I've kept it safe and in good condition. This one includes the little sword and the shield too, and comes with the Multi-colored LED Prism Memory. It's one of the more impressive memories in my opinion, and it's a nice one to have. Side Note: The cardboard pieces in the box that keep it still are missing, so I'll just get packing peanuts or something.

Kamen Rider W: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker Form- Looking for about $20-30.
- This one's been opened, but I never took it out. I don't even know why. It's in great condition and is still really cool even in the box. I just don't have a stand to put him in awesome poses, haha. I can't really do anything with him now, so please take him in to a loving home.

Kamen Rider OOO: Medajalibur- Looking for about $40-50.
-This one's seen sometime on my desk as a conversation piece, but little else. There is a bit of paint kinda missing off of the lever you push down to shove the medals into the sword itself. On the knob. Anyway, other than that, this is still in great condition. Comes with batteries already in it. And it also comes with 3 cell medals, Kuwagata, Kamakiri, and Tora. It's always nice to complement that OOO collection you've been trying to put together, haha.DSCN0422.jpg

Don't worry about the shipping. If you're in the U.S somewhere, I'll figure something out. The prices listed are really what I'm aiming for, but if you really wanna negotiate(Or even better, if you wanna buy all of these wonderful items at once, haha!), go ahead and send me a PM or post on this thread, and we'll see if can't get something worked out. Oh, PayPal is preferred. I'll go ahead and exchange information to anyone interested in buying. Please, somebody bail me out and take these off my hands, haha. Shipping is for the most part included in the prices listed. That's if you live in the U.S. If not, I'll try and find something.

I'm gonna make a new one.

Last edited:
Would you take $155 shipped for:

Double Driver, Xtreme Memory, Prism Biker, and SH Figurarts CJ Form?

Let me know, i'll willing to work with you. I got cash!

I'll be at work in an hour, so i'll be able to respond to any messages within about a half hour or so.

Sorry about not responding to some of the messages lately. I had internet problems, but they're all good now.