DangerDang Pony, please. Dec 18, 2009 #61 I can't see some of these being memes, only posted because people want them to be memes... But, nonetheless, there are a lot.
I can't see some of these being memes, only posted because people want them to be memes... But, nonetheless, there are a lot.
Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar Dec 18, 2009 #63 RossoEagleBurst said: this also. :laugh: may I use this as an avatar? Click to expand... Go right ahead -- it wasn't my pic, I had to grab it from Google Images. :laugh:
RossoEagleBurst said: this also. :laugh: may I use this as an avatar? Click to expand... Go right ahead -- it wasn't my pic, I had to grab it from Google Images. :laugh:
JettoJaguar Lurker Dec 18, 2009 #64 KaitoTheRamenBandit said: Agito: Anything that involves putting Shouichi and Hikawa in the same room still surprised that im the only one that has ever submitted an IXA-Cise parody video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4s2bnGpk4Q Click to expand... AWESOME!! also, this is the best line in the entire franchise: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3SOhVgOpA[/ame]
KaitoTheRamenBandit said: Agito: Anything that involves putting Shouichi and Hikawa in the same room still surprised that im the only one that has ever submitted an IXA-Cise parody video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4s2bnGpk4Q Click to expand... AWESOME!! also, this is the best line in the entire franchise: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3SOhVgOpA[/ame]
Izzy "So Fetch!" Dec 18, 2009 #65 "It's.. SHOWTIME!" "Let's enjoy!" I think Decade made Psyga even more memetastic...
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Dec 18, 2009 #66 Izzy said: "It's.. SHOWTIME!" "Let's enjoy!" I think Decade made Psyga even more memetastic... Click to expand... "Yahoo!":redface2:
Izzy said: "It's.. SHOWTIME!" "Let's enjoy!" I think Decade made Psyga even more memetastic... Click to expand... "Yahoo!":redface2:
RossoEagleBurst :v Dec 18, 2009 #67 usbcheater said: How about the other way around? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V65dtKOk2Y&feature=related Click to expand... If only he add Rider Kick in that CM... :buttrock:
usbcheater said: How about the other way around? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V65dtKOk2Y&feature=related Click to expand... If only he add Rider Kick in that CM... :buttrock:
Chronotia Archzenom Member Dec 18, 2009 #68 JettoJaguar said: AWESOME!! also, this is the best line in the entire franchise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3SOhVgOpA Click to expand... *sigh* My favorite Heisei Kamen Rider, Psyga. He's one of the coolest ever made.
JettoJaguar said: AWESOME!! also, this is the best line in the entire franchise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3SOhVgOpA Click to expand... *sigh* My favorite Heisei Kamen Rider, Psyga. He's one of the coolest ever made.
usbcheater Member Dec 19, 2009 #69 RossoEagleBurst said: If only he add Rider Kick in that CM... :buttrock: Click to expand... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnev_Ken6o&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnev_Ken6o&feature=related[/ame] Close enough?
RossoEagleBurst said: If only he add Rider Kick in that CM... :buttrock: Click to expand... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnev_Ken6o&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnev_Ken6o&feature=related[/ame] Close enough?
RossoEagleBurst :v Dec 19, 2009 #70 usbcheater said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnev_Ken6o&feature=related Close enough? Click to expand... hahaha, I also remembered this, the Baseball Kick! :castlerock:
usbcheater said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnev_Ken6o&feature=related Close enough? Click to expand... hahaha, I also remembered this, the Baseball Kick! :castlerock: