Kamen Rider Kabuto Zeters

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
looking from any from the series. manly either gatack or kabuto. but any others i just want my first henshin belt :(
 
lol. I dont think they ever made Kabuto Zeters,
but if your looking for zecters, try ebay. I'm sure they still got some.

Btw, gatack, kabuto, and the hoppers are the only belts. So dont just ask for any from the series since the rest from the series are weaponchangers
 
lol. I dont think they ever made Kabuto Zeters,
but if your looking for zecters, try ebay. I'm sure they still got some.

Btw, gatack, kabuto, and the hoppers are the only belts. So dont just ask for any from the series since the rest from the series are weaponchangers
god i suck at spelling and thanks. oh yea dumb me. well i wouldnt mind having sasword thebee or drake's zecters. there all cool, especially sasword :thumbs:

wait till next year,bandai Asia well reissue them.

ok. another year :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top