Kamen Rider Kabuto: NEXT (Sign-up Sheet)

Sure thing, Narukami-san. And try refreshing your cookies for the site.

Demetrivamp, just fix the pic, and we're all squared.

Henshiner, You. are. in! And it seem's like my chara's gonna be another rider's love interest. :P

I can't help it if you're a smokin' hottie.

Geez. :redface2:
 
Gatack I didn't make the picture, but as long as people know the difference between my person and the picture then I think its ok. I mean i wrote down differences.
 
By fix, I meant that the pic at its current state appears as a small red x, meaning that the link is broken.

If you have the same pic in your hard drive, you could probably upload it on another server.
 
Oh Ok sorry I am slow at this time. And I tryed to make a link for it and it didn't work but its fixed.
 
Last edited:
Name: Hikari Ishikawa
Age: 18
Appearance:
chartemplatemt3.jpg

Rider System: Dark Kabuto
Insect Motif: Rhinoceros beetle
Cast off method: Hikari flipping the switch-like Zecter Horn on the Dark Kabuto Zecter over
Cast off Announcement: CHANGE BEETLE
Clock up Method: Slap the Switch-pads on the hip of the belt
Weapon: Kabuto Kunai Gun/Ax
Finisher: Rider Kick
Motorcycle: Dark Kabuto Extender
Bio: Hikari goes to the same school as Ayane and is her upperclassman. They don't see each other all that often, only during study groups and such. Hikari is one of the more accomplished students at the school, valuing her studies over leisure time. Most of her classmates see her as cold and distant, and it doesn't help that she finds the characters in stories more interesting than actual people. In reality, she lost a friend in a fatal car accident three years ago and she doesn't want to go through the pain of losing another one. Her father had been a former ZECT trooper and he brought home a peculiar belt that he recovered from a building roof five years ago. She was always fascinated by her father's stories about the Riders, something that seemed more interesting than any book she read. Her time would come when a strange man came by the house one day looking for the belt. Refused entry into the house, the man changed into a Native Worm, who was wanting to use the Rider System for his own gains. After an unsuccesful attempt to use it by her father, Hikari tried it and was able to call on the Dark Kabuto Zecter. She defeated the worm and her father, fearing for her saftey, told her not to use it again. Hikari, however, was finally living out one of her father's stories and would not be so easily persuaded...

Masked Form:
Vlcsnap-2901573.png


Rider Form:
Dark_Kabuto.JPG


The one thing I'm worried about this profile is the Dark Kabuto Extender. It only showed up in the Kabuto game for PS2 and is basically a repaint of the regular one. If it doesn't work, I'll just use a Machine Zectron.
 
Last edited:
Reserve.......

... I vote yes to the Kabutechs. Now I have to wait and see if enough votes go through, so I can be..... KAMEN RIDER CAUCASUS. *Hahem*
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top