xSHiNOx Budou though Nov 5, 2013 #2 if you can get sunflower and donguri (either two candy toy or two gashapon, no candy toy and gashapon. trying to avoid inconsistency), i am interested.
if you can get sunflower and donguri (either two candy toy or two gashapon, no candy toy and gashapon. trying to avoid inconsistency), i am interested.
D drakkeon_forester Member Nov 11, 2013 #3 I have left a message for you. I hope to hear from you. I would absolutely love to get these lock seeds. I just need to know cost.
I have left a message for you. I hope to hear from you. I would absolutely love to get these lock seeds. I just need to know cost.
G GabrielQuake Member Feb 20, 2014 #5 chjno86 said: hey guys (and girls) who's looking for some Kamen Rider Lock Seeds? I can get my hands on a Melon and Sunflower.... PM me if you're interested in them. Thanks Click to expand... Hi can you kindly pm me? I am interested in your melon lock seed
chjno86 said: hey guys (and girls) who's looking for some Kamen Rider Lock Seeds? I can get my hands on a Melon and Sunflower.... PM me if you're interested in them. Thanks Click to expand... Hi can you kindly pm me? I am interested in your melon lock seed