Kamen Rider G TALK UP!!

I'm still fairly new to Kamen Rider so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first time I've seen the main hero use fire arms out side of his suit.
 
I'm still fairly new to Kamen Rider so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first time I've seen the main hero use fire arms out side of his suit.
Yeah I guess, if you dont count Ryuutaros but they dont really have to use guns....it's why they have belts.....
 
I'm still fairly new to Kamen Rider so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first time I've seen the main hero use fire arms out side of his suit.

Off the top of my head, there was that episode of Blade where Kenzaki stole Shinmei's gun and shot him with it; another where Tachibana was training, using his Super Gallen Gun. And the classic episode of Agito where Hikawa uses his gun meant for G3, and f**ks himself up from the recoil.
 
That was pretty funny. Some of the parts were so over the top( I.E. the G in the concrete after he fell and on the building) it was great.
 
Kamen Rider G is on veoh

[ame]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v17382385xzRhsJ63[/ame]


:castlerock::castlerock1::castlerock:
:loltongue::castlerock1::loltongue:
 
Wait what band is this guy on? Are their songs any good?

SMAP (the group Inagaki Goro is in) is the personification of Japaese TV and 90s pop,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eALG-bN8I-8[/ame]

Shuuchishin (Kamiji, that bad guy) is the personification of going to be forgotten in about another year.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ct1IJodlNk[/ame]

I was gonna post shuuchishin but this was too hilarious to pass up
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top