Kamen Rider Franchise to Canada

I would love if Space did an original toku but the problem is if they want to target kids over adults.



Flashpoint is another example. It also took off internationally.

I would love if Canada had it's own toku and have it take place in Toronto just like Flashpoint did without trying to disguise it as another city. It could work. Afterall, we already have a few resident superheroes... Toronto Batman and Toronto Spider-Man. :laugh:
It just sucks that Toronto rid of that nice looking building that was last used in the Resident Evil movies , because that would have been a great filming location.
 
It just sucks that Toronto rid of that nice looking building that was last used in the Resident Evil movies , because that would have been a great filming location.

Which building was that?

Only thing I can think of is the mall in Thornhill that was used for filming one last time before they demolished most of it, but that was not Resident Evil. It was Dawn of the Dead (2004).
 
even if kamen rider is done by a canadian company and filmed in canada, it would still air and sell toys in america somehow, especially when the toys are done by bandai of america(NORTH america)

PLUS, even if it is filmed in canada, they would still call it a different country/city than vancouver or toronto.
 
Last edited:
They got rid of city hall? since when :laugh: afaik they've filmed a lot of movies in Toronto including the RE movies. Off the top of my head, total recall, the new robocop, incredible hulk (movies really like using UofT campus)
 
The fancy curved buildings that was used as Umbrella Headquarters in Resident Evil: Apocalypse would be Toronto City Hall and it's still standing today.

I realized that. That's why I said that I perhaps mistaken the actual demolition of one building for another....It was some place in Canada.:redface2:
 
I still don't get why, not release dubs instead of full remakes.

Aim toward the would be smart tween and teenage audiences that already probably watch subbed or dubbed anime then kids that may or may not have cable or watch tv on Saturdays.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top