KAMEN RIDER FOURZE/WIZARD : MOVIE WAR ULTIMATIUM

BLASTMATIC

Lurker
THREE THINGS:

1) you know your a bad ass kamen rider when your eatting dounuts while the badguys are coming at cha then you HENSHIN!!!!!!!!

2) never go to the past and meet your self (kamen rider haven't you seen back to the future part 2)

3) Inazuman, NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kick ass kool)
 
gotta wait for subs. over-time should have them out by the end of this month. tv-nihon sometime next month lmao
 
2) never go to the past and meet your self (kamen rider haven't you seen back to the future part 2)

Yeah, well that's the thing with Toei script writers when it comes to Kamen Riders...they never do pay attention to the logic of time travelling very well.

Ex: Let's Go!! Kamen Riders-major continuity errors in the film's time continuum.

But overall, I loved this team-up film. I was a little freaked out when I "Yu" taking off her helmet and revealing herself to a cross-dressing dude.:shrug:
Yeah, how's that for pervert's turn-off?!
 
gotta wait for subs. over-time should have them out by the end of this month. tv-nihon sometime next month lmao

You don't "have to" wait for subs. I mean, it's a Movie War film! There's not really a deep story that's gonna be hard to figure out.
 
You don't "have to" wait for subs. I mean, it's a Movie War film! There's not really a deep story that's gonna be hard to figure out.

I thought Mega Max had quite the nice story (at least on the Fourze and crossover side of things) and the subs did help me personally understand it more than the motion and sound alone would have. :B
 
Once again Koichi Sakamoto delivers in this movie!! The way he arranges the story and the action flows really well and I wish other directors would try to the same *stares at Super Hero Taisen*
 
This was a nice movie. Some rather interesting twists.
The part where the real identity of Yuu was revealed was funny :laugh:

The kids were all gates, so
their magic manifested 5 years later when they were in high school...
 
Well, that was fun, though I did kinda get action-exhausted at points.

After that twist at the end, now I'm again confused over whether the character of Donut Manager identifies as a gay man or a transwoman. I just want to use the correct pronouns for that individual.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…