Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Welcome
Now now, I liked Meteor before we even had pics! Pfft kids jumping on the bandwagon... :laugh:

He does resemble that 'fake' from before somewhat doesn't he? Quite uncanny. I wonder when what his weapon could be?

It'd be awesome if he actually threw meteors at people and his final attack in jumping into space and then dropping while in a kicking pose.Then, his body is surrounded by a meteor-like energy and he kills the Zodiart.

Yes, kill.He shouldn't be a pussy like Fourze who just turns the switch off.He kills the Zodiart user.That's what you get for using illegal space drugs.

Last edited:
Everywhere You Go
Yeah, he looks better than Fourze. This is another time when the second Rider looks better than the main one. One other time is in Kiva, where IXA looks better than Kiva.:D

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Yeah, he looks better than Fourze. This is another time when the second Rider looks better than the main one. One other time is in Kiva, where IXA looks better than Kiva.:D

:disappoin Poor Kiva and Fourze everyone picking on them. Speaking of parental issues though...
A16Il.png

:laugh: The new gimmick is to put Materia in the belt...

Heroes are forever
Wait! Is it even confirmed his name is Meteor? Sorry if that's what the magazine scan said, I can't read that.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
3rd thread already?! Hidden Masta-ed...! I can't believe this...:O_O:

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Wait! Is it even confirmed his name is Meteor? Sorry if that's what the magazine scan said, I can't read that.

Actually it was my good friend the DX Fourze Driver who 'confirmed' it. One of the hacked sounds was a 'Meteor On' in the style of the Legend Switches which are of course based on the other Heisei Riders and the first seven Showa Riders.

Also his head: It looks like a meteor. :laugh:

Ore, Sanjou!
I think Fourze and Meteor look equally cool, and besides that, which one you like is all opinion

Say I wonder if this could be a possiblity, that Kamen Rider Meteor is Kengo's farther and had somehow became younger or this guy was sent by Kengo's farther or knew him?