Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
For bonus points have Toshiki Inoue replace Kazuki Nakashima as head writer, leading to more grimdark, infighting in the KRC, and great chagrin amongst the fanbase.

Can't forget the rivers though.

:loltongue:

And misunderstandings! :laugh:

As a random tangent, Namco Bandai posted it's numbers for the first half of fiscal year 2012.

bandaiq2.png

The first section is sales by brand across all product lines. The second is Toy only.

Kamen Rider remains one of Bandai's highest selling brands by a large margin, being beaten only by Gundam when you add in all the DVD/Game sales. Impressive.

Mad Skillz
It pains me not to see Digimon make the list. D:

Makes me wonder how well Kamen Rider could do if it had all of the extra material Gundam has. The toy sales make up about half of Gundam, but they account for almost all of Rider.

So, their new projection for Gokaiger places it on par with Go-onger? Their initial one was lower, so I guess they consider it a success as far as toy sales go. Still, it's kind of weird to see Sentai selling that much less than Rider.

Hm... As far as Rider goes, the initial 6 months have done significiantly better than last year... but they're still saying that they expect the second half to go bellow it? So, I guess they aren't actually expecting Fourze to match OOO, in spite of the earlier paper about wanting Astro Switches to sel more than Gaia Memories and Medals.

Last edited:
It pains me not to see Digimon make the list. D:

You know that perplexed me too, but I looked back to 2010 real quick and I couldn't find any mention of Digimon.

Hm... As far as Rider goes, the initial 6 months have done significiantly better than last year... but they're still saying that they expect the second half to go bellow it? So, I guess they aren't actually expecting Fourze to match OOO, in spite of the earlier paper about wanting Astro Switches to sel more than Gaia Memories and Medals.

OOOs outperformed expectations. Their forecast for OOOs year was only ¥22.5 billion, but they ended up hitting ¥26.4 billion.

And I'm still surprised that Go-onger hasn't been matched yet. Fiscal year 2009 (Meaning April 1, 2008 to March 31, 2009 for normal people) was so high, and then it's slid lower and lower until Gokaiger. Whereas Kamen Rider has only gone up since Kiva.

Nice post!!
Their initial one was lower, so I guess they consider it a success as far as toy sales go.

Knowing whether or not Bandai considered Gokaiger a success would depend on what Bandai's expectations for it were. That's not something we'll ever really know.

The company is probably pleased to be expecting Go-onger numbers again. That said, Go-onger achieved the same numbers without the benefit of anniversary nostalgia.

Knowing whether or not Bandai considered Gokaiger a success would depend on what Bandai's expectations for it were. That's not something we'll ever really know.

We had the initial forecast from the ending of the previous year though. We can't know what they wanted, but we do know what they expected. It was 5.5 for the first half and 11.0 for the full year, so, it seems to be exceeding their expectations a bit, at least.

I have been wondering how many villains did any Kamen Rider faced that are of Alien origins, the one I can think on the top of my head is the Galaxy King from Skyrider. If the second rider came from outer space, then his enemy might be too which mean we might get a space battle or a battle on the moon. An icing on the cake will be Super-1 makes an appearances with new hands that can use the switches (fanboy drool)

I have been wondering how many villains did any Kamen Rider faced that are of Alien origins, the one I can think on the top of my head is the Galaxy King from Skyrider. If the second rider came from outer space, then his enemy might be too which mean we might get a space battle or a battle on the moon. An icing on the cake will be Super-1 makes an appearances with new hands that can use the switches (fanboy drool)

The only ones besides Galaxy King that I know are Crisis, Fog, & the Worms.