Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the States are going to get insert songs then? Nice to hear that May'n is doing them, having just finished watching Macross Frontier I can say I really like her voice. I wonder if Switch On counts as Base States insert song...
 
:sly: Giant Step, Really Toei?

And could THIS be the reason why 'Switch On!' is being delayed?

I probably comes from: "This is a small step for man, but a giant leap for mankind" Wouldn't surprise me if for the Japanese the phrase would translate to step.


Cant wait to see the Giant Foot and Sandbox Switches :sweat:

Also, wonder if the Water and Aereo Switches are new states...
 
Also, wonder if the Water and Aereo Switches are new states...

The sound/light effects on the belt don't match states though.

I'm pretty sure that the next two states will be the middle upgrade and then the final form, and each one will have their own special switches, which will be kind of like W's Fang memory - maybe not a robot carrying them, but they'll have special features that the other Switches don't, like a sound source inside themselves, considering how their sound seemingly isn't stored in the belt.
 
Last edited:
The sound/light effects on the belt don't match states though.

I'm pretty sure that the next two states will be the middle upgrade and then the final form, and each one will have their own special suits, which will be kind of like W's Fang memory - maybe not a robot carrying them, but they'll have special features that the other Switches don't, like a sound source inside themselves, considering how their sound seemingly isn't stored in the belt.

Consider the Belt seems to have some functions where the central hologram lights up but there is no accompanying sound, it would make sense if it came out of the switch, but those would be more expensive than the regular switches wouldn't they?
 
Consider the Belt seems to have some functions where the central hologram lights up but there is no accompanying sound, it would make sense if it came out of the switch, but those would be more expensive than the regular switches wouldn't they?

Probably. I never followed the toylines very closely, but I'd imagine that Fang costs more than the other Gaia memories, so this wouldn't be very different.
 
i can actually see some huge device that plugs into all 4 slots of the fourze driver. think xtreme memory for double driver.
 
:sly: Giant Step, Really Toei?

And could THIS be the reason why 'Switch On!' is being delayed?

yes, the elekstate's theme is "Giant Step" by Astronauts :castlerock:

v9f9K.avif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top