Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hide]
47659645.jpg
[/hide]

What's that module by Fire State's feet that looks like a space shuttle/Fourze's head?

I'm assuming it's some sort of shield Switch he'll get later in the series.
 
[hide]
47659645.jpg
[/hide]

What's that module by Fire State's feet that looks like a space shuttle/Fourze's head?


It's the shield that comes with Fire State

FMCS 02 Electric States
S10 - Electric (Billy the Rod)
S06 - Camera Module
S08 - Chainsaw Module
S09 - Hopping Module



FMCS 03 Fire States

S20 - Fire (Hi-Hack Gun)
S12 - Beat Module
S18 - Shield Module
S19 - Gatling Module

FMCS stands for Fourze Module Change State

It's basically this year's intermediate figure line(OCC figures, Final Ride figures)
 
They were shown at the toy expo earlier this month



Fire switch is like a grenade

Although when I first saw Fourze's suit, I didn't like its spacesuit design nor its rocket helmet, I have now grown to like it gradually and I think both the electronic and fire state look spectacular. Do we know when they will be debuted?
 
Although when I first saw Fourze's suit, I didn't like its spacesuit design nor its rocket helmet, I have now grown to like it gradually and I think both the electronic and fire state look spectacular. Do we know when they will be debuted?

Electric State - Ep 5-6

Fire State Ep 9-10

When the toy dates are out then we know which exact week it is.
 
So I was wondering, was everyone shock or surprised of the color appearance of Fourze's Elec form? It was shown earlier of the image and the toy version as yellow colored, but with the live-actin appearance it is more golden colored.
 
So I was wondering, was everyone shock or surprised of the color appearance of Fourze's Elec form? It was shown earlier of the image and the toy version as yellow colored, but with the live-actin appearance it is more golden colored.

I'm slightly disappointed, if only because I really liked the yellow/black contrast. I'm still okay with the gold colour, I don't just like it as much. It's surprising that the colour is so different compared to the toy and the promotional pics, though.
 
Last edited:
So I was wondering, was everyone shock or surprised of the color appearance of Fourze's Elec form? It was shown earlier of the image and the toy version as yellow colored, but with the live-actin appearance it is more golden colored.

He's so shiny~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top