Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope he turns out to be kind of a less unfortunate Kageyama; a guy unable but extremely willing to use the powers given to him, but who still manages to be helpful and a commanding sort of character, and who at the same time wishes to regain the power he's unable to use.

I like how serious they show him in most of the scans and trailers.

Since it has been emphasized that he had to give the Fourze Driver to Gentaro because his body was not strong enough to use it, I'm hoping that there will be at least some form of resentment towards Gentaro because of it. That would help make their partnership seem more natural and make it stand up a bit from the partnerships in W and OOO.


Edit: Is anyone else completely in love with Fourze's glowing eyes? They're the best damn bits of the promos :laugh:

I'm a fan of any glowing part in a Rider's design :castlerock:

Fourze's glowing orange eyes are the one good thing I can say about his helmet :laugh:
 
Man, I totally meant Kagami in that comparison, not Kageyama.

I always get those two names mixed up :disappoin
 
It does look like they'll butt heads throughout the series going by their scenes in the promos, since Gentaro seems like a Chaotic Good to Kengo's more Lawful Good.

Freedom vs. Order and all that.
 
Since it has been emphasized that he had to give the Fourze Driver to Gentaro because his body was not strong enough to use it, I'm hoping that there will be at least some form of resentment towards Gentaro because of it. That would help make their partnership seem more natural and make it stand up a bit from the partnerships in W and OOO.

Er ... why would it? Ankh was pretty antagonistic towards Eiji at the beginning and even when he started to warm up to Eiji (and Hina) refused to admit it. Philip argued with Shotaro often. Kengo dislikes Gentaro (in the preview he said "I will never be your friend") but appears to be friends with Yuki - the promo stuff said that she was the only person he had told about the "Rabbit Hutch" thing
 
Er ... why would it? Ankh was pretty antagonistic towards Eiji at the beginning and even when he started to warm up to Eiji (and Hina) refused to admit it. Philip argued with Shotaro often. Kengo dislikes Gentaro (in the preview he said "I will never be your friend") but appears to be friends with Yuki - the promo stuff said that she was the only person he had told about the "Rabbit Hutch" thing

Phillip and Ankh antagonized Shoutaro and Eiji, but there was no real resentment or jealousy between them, though Ankh did come close.

What I am focusing on is the fact that Gentaro became a Kamen Rider and Kengo couldn't (coupled with the rumors that the Fourze driver was created by Kengo's dad). Ankh may have criticized Eiji all throughout the series, but some of the stuff that had shown Kengo have him expressing something akin to contempt, which Ankh only had during his "traitor" face.
 
Ankh does resent Eiji. He resents the fact that Eiji is what Ankh considers to be "alive", whereas Ankh himself is not "alive."
 
Well, Fourze is absolutely teeming with freshness and new concepts that have never been explored yet in KR. It's new, and I hope it brings many awesome characters and things.

I wonder if we will have insert songs for each of the forms, and will Fukushi be singing them? That'd be kinda cool to have some techno song sung by him like Watanabe did.
 
Which is why I say that Kengo resenting Gentaro is some way would be something new in the KR-partnership status quo.

Still don't follow you :sweat: It may be a little early for this kind of speculation, but I would love to see them (eventually, over the course of the entire series) develop a relationship like Eiji and Ankh's or Shinji and Ren's; whereby they are forced to work together for a common goal and end up with a very strong brother-bond that far surpasses their initial dislike/distrust of each other.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top