KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!! Oct 22, 2011 #2,871 The girl from Blade is Amane, the girl Joker always want to protect.
Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Oct 22, 2011 #2,872 DecaEnd said: Or we could just go to Sanshiki and get the scans from him, since it's that time of the month again. [hide] This chick is supposed to be from Blade. I don't know who though, haven't seen Blade. Yuki gets a stalker, who seems to be a Zodiart. The Red-Eyed Man has name now, but I have no idea how you read it. 我望光明, Koumyou Gabou? Gamou? Does anyone know? The Ara Zodiart, episode 9 and 10. Uses telekinesis and fire, which is too hot for Fourze. [/hide] Click to expand... The name is Gabou Mitsuaki. At least, the first name is. The last name could also be "Wabou" as well. I know that it's Mitsuaki for certain though. The new Zodiart looks interesting. Looks a bit like the Heat Dopant. Yuki getting a stalker? Whoa. I wonder how they will play that out. Having a creepy, violent Zodiart stalker? Or some pitiful lovestruck one?
DecaEnd said: Or we could just go to Sanshiki and get the scans from him, since it's that time of the month again. [hide] This chick is supposed to be from Blade. I don't know who though, haven't seen Blade. Yuki gets a stalker, who seems to be a Zodiart. The Red-Eyed Man has name now, but I have no idea how you read it. 我望光明, Koumyou Gabou? Gamou? Does anyone know? The Ara Zodiart, episode 9 and 10. Uses telekinesis and fire, which is too hot for Fourze. [/hide] Click to expand... The name is Gabou Mitsuaki. At least, the first name is. The last name could also be "Wabou" as well. I know that it's Mitsuaki for certain though. The new Zodiart looks interesting. Looks a bit like the Heat Dopant. Yuki getting a stalker? Whoa. I wonder how they will play that out. Having a creepy, violent Zodiart stalker? Or some pitiful lovestruck one?
GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Oct 22, 2011 #2,873 KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: The girl from Blade is Amane, the girl Joker always want to protect. Click to expand... There are two Amane. One from the series and one from the movie. I'm not sure which one...
KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: The girl from Blade is Amane, the girl Joker always want to protect. Click to expand... There are two Amane. One from the series and one from the movie. I'm not sure which one...
KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!! Oct 22, 2011 #2,874 GekiDan said: There are two Amane. One from the series and one from the movie. I'm not sure which one... Click to expand... The series one, i.e. the kid.
GekiDan said: There are two Amane. One from the series and one from the movie. I'm not sure which one... Click to expand... The series one, i.e. the kid.
Galaxian Lurker Oct 22, 2011 #2,875 DecaEnd said: Or we could just go to Sanshiki and get the scans from him, since it's that time of the month again. [hide] This chick is supposed to be from Blade. I don't know who though, haven't seen Blade. Yuki gets a stalker, who seems to be a Zodiart. The Red-Eyed Man has name now, but I have no idea how you read it. 我望光明, Koumyou Gabou? Gamou? Does anyone know? The Ara Zodiart, episode 9 and 10. Uses telekinesis and fire, which is too hot for Fourze. [/hide] Click to expand... Oh... Yuuki-centric episode, that looks interesting. Also, the Ara Zodiart turned out to be... A bit different from what I would have expected... :sweat: KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: The girl from Blade is Amane, the girl Joker always want to protect. Click to expand... Or as I refer to her: "the KR character I hate the most"
DecaEnd said: Or we could just go to Sanshiki and get the scans from him, since it's that time of the month again. [hide] This chick is supposed to be from Blade. I don't know who though, haven't seen Blade. Yuki gets a stalker, who seems to be a Zodiart. The Red-Eyed Man has name now, but I have no idea how you read it. 我望光明, Koumyou Gabou? Gamou? Does anyone know? The Ara Zodiart, episode 9 and 10. Uses telekinesis and fire, which is too hot for Fourze. [/hide] Click to expand... Oh... Yuuki-centric episode, that looks interesting. Also, the Ara Zodiart turned out to be... A bit different from what I would have expected... :sweat: KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: The girl from Blade is Amane, the girl Joker always want to protect. Click to expand... Or as I refer to her: "the KR character I hate the most"
Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Oct 22, 2011 #2,876 Galaxian said: Oh... Yuuki-centric episode, that looks interesting. Also, the Ara Zodiart turned out to be... A bit different from what I would have expected... :sweat: Or as I refer to her: "the KR character I hate the most" Click to expand... I still think the Ara Zodiart looks pretty menacing. Research says it's based on an altar, and I can't really see the altar, but it looks intense.
Galaxian said: Oh... Yuuki-centric episode, that looks interesting. Also, the Ara Zodiart turned out to be... A bit different from what I would have expected... :sweat: Or as I refer to her: "the KR character I hate the most" Click to expand... I still think the Ara Zodiart looks pretty menacing. Research says it's based on an altar, and I can't really see the altar, but it looks intense.
Kamina#1 [ETERNAL] Oct 22, 2011 #2,877 If Fire state is gonna debut then i guess gentaro will use the concept Fire vs Fire XD
NeonZ Active Member Oct 22, 2011 #2,878 Kamina#1 said: If Fire state is gonna debut then i guess gentaro will use the concept Fire vs Fire XD Click to expand... Fire State also has a water attack, I guess that's what he's going to use.
Kamina#1 said: If Fire state is gonna debut then i guess gentaro will use the concept Fire vs Fire XD Click to expand... Fire State also has a water attack, I guess that's what he's going to use.
Kamina#1 [ETERNAL] Oct 22, 2011 #2,879 NeonZ said: Fire State also has a water attack, I guess that's what he's going to use. Click to expand... That was a water attack? confirmed? I thought it would a blue fire flame thrower since the pic shows the gun extending with a rubber pipe and the switch in the gun, so i thought Blue Flames was his Limit Break and not water.......
NeonZ said: Fire State also has a water attack, I guess that's what he's going to use. Click to expand... That was a water attack? confirmed? I thought it would a blue fire flame thrower since the pic shows the gun extending with a rubber pipe and the switch in the gun, so i thought Blue Flames was his Limit Break and not water.......