Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a water attack? confirmed?
I thought it would a blue fire flame thrower since the pic shows the gun extending with a rubber pipe and the switch in the gun, so i thought Blue Flames was his Limit Break and not water.......

Hm... you might have a point about blue attack, it might be just blue fire. It's not the limit break though, the text says that the limit break is the standard fireball.

However, the kanji around the blue attack are too small and I can't read that. So, now, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a fire extinguisher/water type attack or blue fire.
 
Aww standard fireball is like over used and weaksauce kinda like Garrens finisher "burning shot" but then again Fire state does look like Garren :sweat:
 
I still think the Ara Zodiart looks pretty menacing. Research says it's based on an altar, and I can't really see the altar, but it looks intense.

That's what I meant... When I first saw it I thought it was the Cancer Zodiart and I though that Toei had troll us again with the other of which Zodiac Zodiart were going to appear :laugh:
 
55506554201110230730183564486344631_002.jpg

55506554201110230730183564486344631_001.jpg


Fire States!!
 
The Ara Zodiarts having fire powers makes sense. The altar in this sense isn't the modern church altar, but the one where you burn offerings to the gods.

And Toei be bringing out the obscure constellations lately.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top