Kiryurules It's so easy when you're evil Aug 31, 2011 #1,551 Heck, Libra already has a wok pan on his head, so I wouldn't put it past them :laugh: Spoiler: Libra is the Home Ec. teacher!
Heck, Libra already has a wok pan on his head, so I wouldn't put it past them :laugh: Spoiler: Libra is the Home Ec. teacher!
A alternate-zer0 Member Aug 31, 2011 #1,552 dukemon22 said: Aya Hirano? According to this twitter post, she might be: 重大発表です!!テレビ朝日9月4日からスタートの仮面ライダーフォーゼの主題歌を歌わせてもらうことが決まりました!! 予告で聞いた人は多いと思うけど、私の声って分かったかな?w 4日の仮面ライダーフォーゼを見てね!! 平野綾さんで確定ですね。 予告聞いても平野さんとは、思わなかったですな。 Also, listening to switch on now, yeah, it's very Haruhi. Click to expand... I thought that was HItROllSHI guy posted that...
dukemon22 said: Aya Hirano? According to this twitter post, she might be: 重大発表です!!テレビ朝日9月4日からスタートの仮面ライダーフォーゼの主題歌を歌わせてもらうことが決まりました!! 予告で聞いた人は多いと思うけど、私の声って分かったかな?w 4日の仮面ライダーフォーゼを見てね!! 平野綾さんで確定ですね。 予告聞いても平野さんとは、思わなかったですな。 Also, listening to switch on now, yeah, it's very Haruhi. Click to expand... I thought that was HItROllSHI guy posted that...
KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!! Aug 31, 2011 #1,553 alternate-zer0 said: I thought that was HItROllSHI guy posted that... Click to expand... *facepalm then who the fcuking hell is it who's singing the opening...:redface2:
alternate-zer0 said: I thought that was HItROllSHI guy posted that... Click to expand... *facepalm then who the fcuking hell is it who's singing the opening...:redface2:
Lumipigo Member Aug 31, 2011 #1,554 There's the question.... I mean, why so much secrecy about it...? I know the show hasn't even begun, but seriously, shouldn't we be given a couple more hints by now?
There's the question.... I mean, why so much secrecy about it...? I know the show hasn't even begun, but seriously, shouldn't we be given a couple more hints by now?
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Aug 31, 2011 #1,555 Well, what are you expecting to have "known" by now?
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Aug 31, 2011 #1,556 At least the artist name, we usually find this sort of stuff out at the press conference. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: What scandal?:169: Click to expand... There was a scandal involving her having sex with her band and that somehow got her kicked out of her agency. Sooo it could be one reason.
At least the artist name, we usually find this sort of stuff out at the press conference. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: What scandal?:169: Click to expand... There was a scandal involving her having sex with her band and that somehow got her kicked out of her agency. Sooo it could be one reason.
A alternate-zer0 Member Aug 31, 2011 #1,557 KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: *facepalm then who the fcuking hell is it who's singing the opening...:redface2: Click to expand... We will find out soon, tonight or tomorrow... or next 4 days :anime: Still doubting Juria Kawakami..
KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: *facepalm then who the fcuking hell is it who's singing the opening...:redface2: Click to expand... We will find out soon, tonight or tomorrow... or next 4 days :anime: Still doubting Juria Kawakami..
J Jeffry2010 Member Aug 31, 2011 #1,558 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqzuiDe75ZU&feature=feedu"]KR Fourze goodies on October Issue ofTELEBIKUN[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqzuiDe75ZU&feature=feedu"]KR Fourze goodies on October Issue ofTELEBIKUN[/ame]
KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong Aug 31, 2011 #1,559 KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: What scandal?:169: Click to expand... She admitted to enjoy fucking a bunch of older men, and she also slept with her entire band.
KamenRiderUNDERGROUND said: What scandal?:169: Click to expand... She admitted to enjoy fucking a bunch of older men, and she also slept with her entire band.