Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the silhouettes looking like switch 1 it could be Foodroid's.

Much simpler than designing each and every little individual Foodroid switch.


The more intricate designed switches will probably be the weapon ones.

I think that's just a stand-in until they are revealed in the show. My guess is that the first new one will be used in episodes 4 or 5.

1st it was Card, then USB thumbdrive then the medal coins & now the switches! What are the odds?

Do you see the pattern? :laugh:
 
If Fourze is like Birth,then maybe the 2nd rider will be like Kuuga! (or something Before ryuki) XD
I hope we get another Kuuga as 2nd rider
 
The only pattern is the names :laugh:

W/Double
OOO
Four-Ze

If Faiz hadn't been made yet I would so have laughed if that would become the series after Fourze.

Double
OOO
Four-Ze
555

:laugh:
 
There is no pattern, I assume that's the joke.

It was a joke, in reference to the one I made before about the gadgets :laugh:

I would love to meet the conspiracy nut that could actually see a pattern between cards, USB drives, coins/medals, and switches.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top