Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

WTF I found the list of Capsule 4 and 5 Switches which I would say is quite reliable, but they're not confirmed.

Astro Switch Set 4: (Early Nov)

3. Drill
8. Chain Saw
10. Electric
12. Beat
13. Chain Arrays
14. Smoke
15. Spike
Sp. OOO Rider Switch

Astro Switch Set 5: (Late Nov)

1. Rocket
5. Magic Hand
9. Hopping
17. Flash
18. Shield
19. Gatling
20. Fire
Sp 1. OOO
Sp 2. OOO

The OOO ones are probably different Combos.
 
OK, I've seen how the Fourze Driver works now. It uses a fiber-optic light piping system coming from the switches. When not active, the switches glow red, and the arm or leg part of the HUD in the center also glows red. When you activate the switch, it glows a different color, and the part on the HUD glows as well.
 
What? Where, man?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…