Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

I'd like it if all the Horoscopes enforcers actually came back from the Dark Nebula for the final arc... A lot of their characters were really well done, especially Cancer (and Aquarius if they properly flesh her out in the rest of this arc), and it'd be a waste to have them show up only to disappear like all the other MOTWs.

Also, if Gamou put so much effort into finding his 12 Apostles, I don't see his final plan coming into fruition without them unless all he needed were their switches.
 
Yeah, the FLASH switch would've made more sense when you think about it. Light bulb and all that.

That pre-schooler Yuki did kind of grate the whole episode but it was still a fun episode regardless. I guess it JST depends on UR tolerance of that poorly written/acted character.

Still hate that Super Saiyan upgrade form but I admit that the flaming whirlwind kick JST blew me away. I really would like to see the default Meteor to do more concluding fights some more.

I love how Shun manages to get referenced in episodes. There was the burning Daimonji during the school trip and now there is the football robot thing. UR really making the most out of a character that has graduated high school in a high school show.

I really like how Ryusei gets to let loose now that he doesnt need to pretend and **** with KRC. Cockblocking and now freaking out in closed spaces. I wish I knew what UR trying to do in front of the camera there, buddy. Especially love how the astronaut lady smiled/chuckled as she commented "Do UR best."

I like how they did Aquarius as a very intriguing enemy, moreso with her healing ability. Would be really awesome if she could JST make it past these 2 episodes.

My favorite has got to be that bonus question. "That's JST UR Chairman Gamou having a little fun." How very Chuunin exam of you, Chairman.

Yuki, I seriously hope UR charater gets hurt, or done better (either of the 2). I hope that it will be a lesson that UR a poorly poorly handled character and that UR dragging down the show.
UR JUST embarrassing URself.
 
The Eriina actor has really distracting teeth.

But yeah, super fun episode. More than makes up for that awful other girl who was after Gentaro. I can't remember her name but I can remember that her character was awful and the actor couldn't do serious scenes to save her life.

Watching Megamax has made me really sad about how completely insane Yuuki has got in-show. It's like CONSTANT YUUKI INSANITY now.
 
UR JUST embarrassing URself.

I rly dont. Feel free 2b embarassed of or 4 me tho.

Watching Megamax has made me really sad about how completely insane Yuuki has got in-show. It's like CONSTANT YUUKI INSANITY now.

It really does. No show is perfect, that's true. But it's a shame that the worst acting in all of the series would come from the promising and interesting character they started her out with.

She was bubbly but only by the right amount. She was, in all appearances, a cutesy little sister-like girl that's realistic enough to b a highschooler. And then the character went overboard with the faces, sound effects, and all the idiocy. Now she's just a pitiful mental case really. A sad overblown parody of what made her initially appealing. I honestly find her disgusting in this episode.

ACTING!
 
Last edited:
The Eriina actor has really distracting teeth.

But yeah, super fun episode. More than makes up for that awful other girl who was after Gentaro. I can't remember her name but I can remember that her character was awful and the actor couldn't do serious scenes to save her life.

Watching Megamax has made me really sad about how completely insane Yuuki has got in-show. It's like CONSTANT YUUKI INSANITY now.

Her teeth don't bother me, quite frankly. I think she's quite attractive, although it would be nice if she isn't agitated almost all the time.

Personally, I thought Yuuki had a pretty good beginning in the series, but the writers decided to make her into Akiko on steroid, and became a caricature instead of a real person throughout the course of the series. I'm hoping this two-parter will become a character growth opportunity for her to take things more seriously from now on, like Ryusei had done after his arc concluded.
 
What I do like about the show is how it finds a way to close 2 parters in a way that I buy it.

Like when Ryusei murdered Gentarou. Gentarou's personality and resulting logic sold me on how the arc ended.

Or even that admittedly annoying and bitchy girl crushing on Gentarou actually likes him enough to want him to have an ordinary highschool boy. Running away with the belt was kind of stupid but I forgave that.

So I am more than ready to be turned around by Yuki in the next episode or those that will follow. I have my doubts because it seems somebody production thinks Yuki being this way is entertaining to the audience, but I cling to hope.

Gentarou getting into the trials via that bonus question works for the guy since he's pretty much Naruto. But having Yuki not meet the score requirements and only getting by because of said bonus did make her harder to take seriously. I was expecting her to make it to the cut on her own knowledge given as how mch a "space otaku" she claims to be. The way she quoted Gamou in his book and how she tried to slip in astronomy books in the library gave me the impression that she's well-read and knowledgable enough about something she's apparently passionate about.

Then again, it is not uncommon for a story to have someone want to be something but not apparently meet the requirements for it. But I think that her character lost points by being unable to even just make the necessary score.

I did like that Nozama made the cut. She's great.
 
Her teeth aren't bad, they're just large... or something. I dunno.

I found Akiko way more annoying than Yuuki if only because she was constantly badgering the other characters. I can accept that Yuuki is the insane over the top bubbly character, it varies episode to episode so I at least get a break from it every now and then.

I'm sort of getting used to Meteor Storm. I do miss the planet gimmick though, that was great fun.
 
I found it hard to sympathise with Elleen, she treated Yuuki so badly from the very start, not even giving her a chance. Okay, yeah, she was completely over the top crazy in this episode, but Eleen still came off as an equally crazy ex-girlfriend type "I'll be your friend, but only if you're not friends with HER!" Then again, maybe that was the intention, since she is supposed to be a sort of villain.

And I still hate Meteor storm. The fact it's being used constantly has really lessened my love of Meteor in general :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top