Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

It's Masta Time indeed my friend. :laugh:

Seriously though, Why the heck would Yuuki do such a thing? Thanks to her, Gentaro will never get a chance with love ever again. But then again:
[HIDE]
1250746192758.jpg
[/HIDE]

And another thing, what the F was with the Hand Switch doing in the beginning? He didn't even used during the test when we had though. He passed because of the hidden 'star'. What, did the producers needed some Switch to zoom in for the OP- actually that makes sense now.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, the FLASH switch would've made more sense when you think about it. Light bulb and all that.

That pre-schooler Yuki did kind of grate the whole episode but it was still a fun episode regardless. I guess it JST depends on UR tolerance of that poorly written/acted character.

Still hate that Super Saiyan upgrade form but I admit that the flaming whirlwind kick JST blew me away. I really would like to see the default Meteor to do more concluding fights some more.

I love how Shun manages to get referenced in episodes. There was the burning Daimonji during the school trip and now there is the football robot thing. UR really making the most out of a character that has graduated high school in a high school show.

I really like how Ryusei gets to let loose now that he doesnt need to pretend and **** with KRC. Cockblocking and now freaking out in closed spaces. I wish I knew what UR trying to do in front of the camera there, buddy. Especially love how the astronaut lady smiled/chuckled as she commented "Do UR best."

I like how they did Aquarius as a very intriguing enemy, moreso with her healing ability. Would be really awesome if she could JST make it past these 2 episodes.

My favorite has got to be that bonus question. "That's JST UR Chairman Gamou having a little fun." How very Chuunin exam of you, Chairman.

Yuki, I seriously hope UR charater gets hurt, or done better (either of the 2). I hope that it will be a lesson that UR a poorly poorly handled character and that UR dragging down the show.
 
Last edited:
Still hate that Super Saiyan upgrade form but I admit that the flaming whirlwind kick JST blew me away. I really would like to see the default Meteor to do more concluding fights some more.

I love how Shun manages to get referenced in episodes. There was the burning Daimonji during the school trip and now there is the football robot thing. UR really making the most out of a character that has graduated high school in a high school show.

Yeah, I still can't get used to the Meteor Storm design... Meteor's base form is so sleek and simple, why ruin something so good?? :C The other thing with MStorm is that he barely uses his fists anymore. He was a big hand-to-hand guy at the start and I liked that about him. Having him rely on that scepter-beyblade thing is kinda tacky imho...

I like that Shun and Mio stayed in the picture too! Shun's occasional references make him all the more adorable to me and Mio's outfits never cease to accentuate her cute qualities!
 
Personally, I like Eleen quite alot. I think the fact that she warms up to Gentaro right away reveals that she is actually a genuinely friendly person underneath, and it really seems like under a different circumstance, these two could've gotten into a relationship. Yes, I think she has a very harsh opinion of Yuuki, some of them aren't warranted, but I think she brought up some very valid points about her such as her tendency to become sophomoric and even juvenile in her behavior, and for a straight-lace like Eleen who treats the dream of becoming an astronaut seriously, I can see friction developed and it indeed happened in this episode. Plus, her criticisms of Yuuki echoed some of our own critique of Yuuki in this series, and I hope at the end of the arc, she'll actually learn a valuable lesson and not be so childish most of the time. Her treatment of Kengo with Aquarius' power and her disdain for Hayama further endear her character to me.

In other somewhat related note, I think Aquarius is an amazing Horoscope. Yes, offensively she may be weaker than other Horoscopes, particularly Leo, but the fact that she can heal any injury or damage, even from Limit Break, makes her one of the elite of the group. She also has a very intrinsic and beautiful design and imo the best looking Horoscope along with Cancer and Scorpion. It's too bad that, from the look of it, she'll probably end up the same as Aries and Capricorn, and disappear after the end of the two-parter. Eleen is a very pretty girl and I'd hate to see her leave, to be frank.

Btw, do you guys think that Yuuki really hid the camera? I found it hard to believe, because she doesn't seemed like the type who'd try to one-up someone like that, but Eleen has a legitimate reason to be pissed off at her and went berserk like that. I just wish she won't be so intense and would actually join KRC later on, and spare from a fate to Dark Nebula.
 
Last edited:
This episode's Yuki, more than any other, deserves far worse tbh.

Even though I like Yuuki (although annoyed by her most of the time), I have to agree with you. I'd side with Eleen if the truth comes out that Yuuki actually hid the camera so she could take all the credit for herself in that exam.
 
There's a lot I can say abt Meteor Storm. I just shrug my shoulders every time I see it in the show and hope for the best.

I love how obviously forced and tacked on Miu's "Ooops" are, but I buy it regardless. The show is shoving that catchphrase up our noses but I find it harmless enough.

Even though I like Yuuki (although annoyed by her most of the time), I have to agree with you. I'd side with Eleen if the truth comes out that Yuuki actually hid the camera so she could take all the credit for herself in that exam.

As much as I despise her in this ep. I doubt the show will write Yuki as someone who would commit something so underhanded. My money's on either she had a good reason to do it or someone is setting her up.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top