Kamen Rider Faction - For Peace or War, We Pay for our Crimes

gomenasai Kaji-san. i might have ability of second thoughts. so i could handle characters depends which to be suitable of. oh well. i'll claim both Zeronos and Gatack.

Name: Masami Shindou 神童 正美
Nickname: Masami (マサミ), Mi-chan, Princess of Games
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Personality: Masami is very creative in comes for designing art and stuff when comes to making it for anime. Very calm but irritates people who are totally cowardice for doing their dirty tricks of which Masami felt disguisted. A realist knows to accepting the truth comes to her. Sometimes Masami didn't use confidence for being overconfident by suddenly lack of self-esteem herself, particularly a cautious type. From Deneb says to her a dedicated and very understanding person who knows the limitation of human nature. Deneb thinks of her very reliable and laid-back unlike previous user Sakurai, Yuto. She extremely hate people to called her weakling because of suddenly trigger of hothead side. The time encountered Diend, she is suddenly serious and cold-hearted because of her parents killed by him.
History: After the previous user Sakurai, Yuto the First Zeronos from the future gave her the Liner Pass and belt for transforming assuming as the next Zeronos. The Rider Taisen had showing Masami's dream was a vision from her destiny the battle of Riders, she was curious what will happen in the near future awaits her.

In the past previous 6 years ago when she was 18 years old. Her family especially her father Shindou, Taichi was slaughted by Dark Riders and her mother Shindou Kotoha passed away by sickness by the causing of virus. Masami was the only one who survive and escape the nightmare of the past cause her a trauma. But only to think she has strong grudge against Kamen Rider Diend the one who killed her father.

Masami think her life is wasted and lost but, the appear suddenly the ZeroLiner from Sakurai Yuto decided to take caring her and someday become the next Zeronos to protect herself from danger lies ahead of her destiny. Both her and Deneb were best of friends. Even Deneb called her Masami-sama or Mi-chan.

She was a gaming genius when comes to games she spend off many people called Princess of Games.

Originally she was Judai's half-sister not by related in blood but Masami has nice get along of her own real brother to think of. When she was 20 years old after the special training taught by Yuto. Masami called Judai "Juu-kun."
Before she is a next Zeronos, Masami worked as female police officer to punish all evil in the name of true justice what means to her.

Imagin/Taros: Deneb

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Zeronos (仮面ライダーゼロノス)
zeronosaltair.jpg


Faction: Okinawa/Den-O Faction
Appearance:
68740mainlarge.jpg


Username: Nanami Tenkawa


NOTE: (later i would make profile for Gatack)
 
Last edited:
Dude, that's four characters you have on your plate already. You're one more to the limit.

Nanami-chan, it's either Gatack or Zeronos or Gatack and Zeronos. I can't tell what you want.

Sorry, CA, but I've always wanted to try using Psyga. You're not the only one who has him as a favorite.

Anyway, I'm visiting my high school atm, so I won't be able to work on this RP til I get home. =3

Oh okay. Go ahead. At least it's always good to see a fellow Psyga fan looking for him.

NEW Den-O, Dark Kiva, Blade...maaaaaybe Knight,

that's all I have dude. :)

NO WAY! I want Knight for I love bats (Wing Knight and Batman).

Please Master Kaji Motomiya, I wanna have a reservation for Kamen Rider Knight, or should I call him Kamen Rider Wing Knight.
 
Too late, already talked to Kaji about it.

Knight's gonna be mine. Just gotta wait for Kaji to post his Ryuki profile up first.
 
Not what I meant, RK. I meant The setting is in Japan. So therefore, NO DRAGON KNIGHT.

Also, before I forget, one main rider per person. Because I took W, I'm relinquishing Ryuki and taking another Ryuki Faction Rider for story purposes.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top