HenshinSlayer
Member
555:
- Faiz: Fives
- Kaixa: EX
- Delta: Or Cobalt
- Psyga: Luna
- Orga: Omega (That would be good or Omni) I agree with this
Orphenoch: Um....This would be tricky but it canNOT be "Rock Monsters" maybe Evoluders.
Blade:
- Blade: Blade (Blade is fine - A sword)
- Garren: Galleon (A coin)
- Chalice: Chalice (A cup)
- Leangle: Liangle (A wand)
I would not want to change them but if anything, just change it to their suit. (Spade, Diamond, etc.)
Undead: Cardzions.
Hibiki:
- Hibiki: Beatfire
- Ibuki: Trumpsonic
- Todoroki: Ampthunder
Makamou: I'd just call them giant beasts or something.
Kabuto:
- Kabuto: Beetle Warrior
- Gatack: Staga Warrior
- Thebee: Waspsting
- Drake: Drago
- Sasword: Scorpislash
- Kick/Punch Hopper: I'd leave these alone actually
- Dark Kabuto: Black Beetle Warrior
- Heracus: Silver Beetler sysetem
- Ketaros: Bronze Beetler System
- Caucasus: Hypergold Beetler System
Worm: Copyzectors.
Den-o:
- Den-o: Chronotrak
- Momotaros: ________
- Urataros: _______
- Kintaros: _______
- Ryutaros: _______
- Sieg: _________
(I don't know what I would call the Imagin actually)
- Zeronos: Taurusrail
- Deneb: _______
- NEW Den-o: Neo Chronotrak
- Teddy: _______
- Yu-Ki: Skeletrainer
- Ga-oh: Crocorail
Imagin: Time Bandits
Kiva:
- Kiva: Fang
- Garulu: Howlstar
- Basshaa: Gillus
- Dogga: Frankor
- IXA: Paldian
- Saga: Viper (actually Viper sounds good)
- Dark Kiva: Black Fang
- Rey: Arctic Fang
- Arc: Ogre Fang
Fangire: Vampires
That's all I've got.
Hope no one forgot about this