Kamen Rider DX gear you own

i have

kabuto dx
drake dx
zeronos dx
faiz dx
faiz complete selection
kaixa dx
decade dx

not much. will post up pics when i am free.
 
kuuga sonic wave belt
agito triple flash belt
ryuuki V-buckle
faiz driver
kaixa driver
delta driver
blaybuckle
garrenbuckle
chalice buckle
leangle buckle
hibiki, ibuki and todoroki henshin devices
kabuto zecter
zabee zecter
drake zecter
 
i have

kabuto dx
drake dx
zeronos dx
faiz dx
faiz complete selection
kaixa dx
decade dx

not much. will post up pics when i am free.

pics of faiz complete selection.
DSC02726.avif
 
let's see i got
DX Kabuto and Gatack Zecter (looking for the Hooper Zecter still)
DX Faiz Driver x3
DX Den-O and Zeronos
DX Ixa
DX Decade Driver
and soon to have
the Ryuki and Blade ones
 
I don't think Glaive was ever released. I think any Glaive is custom from a Leangle belt.
either way, I still want one. He's my favorite rider in Blade.

He's right the never officially made a Glaive buckle. A damn shame I thought so too. I bought this damaged Leangle buckle off ebay. The purple belt was badly mangled and the plexiglass clubs window was completely gone, according to the seller the dog had managed to get a hold of it.

All I het to do was dremel out the the clubs symbol, I dremeled out the entire rectangle it was in. Replaced it with new plexigass with the A painted on with special window paint. Replaced the plastic belt with a nylon one. And did the neccisary paint job.

All resulting in :

glaiveaa5.jpg
 
b189974697.avif
This is my newly started DX rider gear collection. Next target is Dark kiva, Diend Driver, and rider legend Ryuki (pretty much DX sized).
 
Only Kabuto and Zabee Zecter, as they were cheap the last time I had free time in Japan.

I'll probably end up buying the Gatack Zecter, Zeronos Belt, DecaDriver, and Diend Driver. I'm holding out to see if the Decadriver gets a Complete Selection.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top