Hey there people!
I'm in serious need of money so I unfortunately have to let these go D:
Most of what I have has been mostly for display so nothing is missing or broken.
Just some scratches on the Delta Driver and Sasword zecter from my nephew playing with it. Boxes are not what you'd call the best conditions.
I'm not sure how much these go for nowadays
I live in the Philippines so bear in mind the shipping cost.
PM any questions and offers
I'm in serious need of money so I unfortunately have to let these go D:
Most of what I have has been mostly for display so nothing is missing or broken.
Just some scratches on the Delta Driver and Sasword zecter from my nephew playing with it. Boxes are not what you'd call the best conditions.
I'm not sure how much these go for nowadays
I live in the Philippines so bear in mind the shipping cost.
PM any questions and offers