Kamen Rider Dragon Knight... TRAILER!!!

HO HO HOOOOLYYYY ****!

Freaking incredible! No way in hell this is making Disney. That trailer looks totally incredible :buttrock:
 
You know, when I first heard about the whole "Riders working together" thing, I was more than a little sceptical, but now...


Gat-Dang, I can't wait. I got chills watching that. :buttrock:
 
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. That was fucking awesome.

At first I didn't give a flying **** about this but after seeing that, D A M N.

Seriously, if they keep the seriousness in the series that the trailer had then PR is NO competition at all.

I'm just wondering as to what timeslot the show would have. Maybe after That's So Raven or something :P

Has it been announced as to when the show will be starting?.
 
Whoa... Very surprised.
This might be a little too early to say but I honestly believe the American adaption has the potential to be better than Ryuki. I'm already liking the American Ren better than the original.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top