Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Well the site admins are idiots for doing that.

But after reading those spoilers, I'm more excited than ever before. I'd love to see how this turns out.

What they need to do is get the rest of the Rider profiles together. They've all shown up already. Though at least they seem to be revamping the Advent Decks section.

I don't mind the summaries all that much. I care for how it's arranged visually which I'm sure won't be too bad.

Basically, that's what I say too. I already succumbed to the temptation of looking at the synopses of the as of yet unaired episodes myself.

Actually it reminds me of how I'd look at episode descriptions for PR episodes on the now-defunct Fox Kids web site (during the Turbo-Lightspeed Rescue days). They gave short descriptions of the episodes without giving away too much, but then they basically spoiled "Countdown to Destruction part 2". Mentioning the parts such as everyone pulling a Spartacus to defend the rangers, Astronema looking dead after a shot from her staff ricochets back to her, and even Zordon's sacrifice. Even so, I still managed to enjoy the episode just fine.

I hope after Dragon Knight ends they show it again on a daily strip. I know 4kids can't do that, but maybe another network like Cartoon Network or someone else can. I've heard that some shows become hits after it's shown daily after school. One can hope...

I'd be even happier with DVD releases.
 
Dragon Knight having a dark side, the governments involvement! WOW!! I am like so in love with Dragon knight right now!! And I'm only on episode 27. I wanna stop but ****!! I just can't =[ God knows I can't TT-TT
 
Does anyone know if this series will have DVD releases? If they are coming out on dvd, I will be there the moment they are released. I haven't been this into a show from the US since Angel season 5.
 
Dragon Knight having a dark side, the governments involvement! WOW!! I am like so in love with Dragon knight right now!! And I'm only on episode 27. I wanna stop but ****!! I just can't =[ God knows I can't TT-TT

Well good to hear that from you. KRDK right now has gotten waaay beyond average of the awesomeness level as the show gets more intense with EP 34 aired.
 
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight ends....


....new promo... A new Kamen Rider is coming to protect the world from Orphnoch from destroying!

*New logo pop up*

KAMEN RIDER PHI!

...I wish... :170:

Still nothing news about the next adaptation of Kamen Rider....



Or we hear the sound from entering 5 5 5 and "Standing By".

Then the new logo pops up. "KAMEN RIDER FAIZ"

If that happens I will die. :D
 
Actually I think they are doing something clever with the show in that it's called Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and not Kit Taylor. The emphasis is on Dragon Knight not Kit. Even though Kit was vented, Adam came back immediately in the following episode. 'Dragon Knight" is still in every episode the show. If you put it in the context of the saga of Dragon Knight, then whether it's Kit or Adam, it doesn't matter, it's still about Dragon Knight. Makes sense?

That's the problem, the characters are completely interchangeable, all that matters is the suits!
 
[hide]Well then I guess I'll just wait. By the way, did you notice how in during the Adam/fake Eubulon fight in episode #36, they'd switch from Alternative Zero to Alternative and back times?[/hide]

[hide]Can't say I did, sorry. While they were fighting, I was hurriedly jotting down notes about the previous scenes... They could've been fighting naked and I wouldn't have noticed unless they began talking.

To be honest, I've yet to watch Ryuki; I wanted to watch DK first without having any bias whatsoever towards the original source, and the few stuff I do know about it I learned by reading DK discussion threads. Stock footage is easy to tell apart, though - the stunts, the recording quality... just don't ask me from which episodes were scene A or B taken. :laugh:[/hide]
 
Last edited:
[hide]Can't say I did, sorry. While they were fighting, I was hurriedly jotting down notes about the previous scenes... They could've been fighting naked and I wouldn't have noticed unless they began talking.

To be honest, I've yet to watch Ryuki; I wanted to watch DK first without having any bias whatsoever towards the original source, and the few stuff I do know about it I learned by reading DK discussion threads. Stock footage is easy to tell apart, though - the stunts, the recording quality... just don't ask me from which episodes were scene A or B taken. :laugh:[/hide]

Okay, that's fine. I know a considerable amount of information about Ryuuki without having had watched it, but I don't bother to try to figure out what fight scenes used in KRDK were taken from what Ryuuki episodes.
 
Okay, that's fine. I know a considerable amount of information about Ryuuki without having had watched it, but I don't bother to try to figure out what fight scenes used in KRDK were taken from what Ryuuki episodes.

What's great about it is that the footage jumps everywhere, its pulling some ploys from VR Troopers; but what makes it cooler is that compared to VRT, DK puts in Orignal American "filler" footage to fill in the gaps between the Ryuki footage, so it flows better. Heck, it flows better than anything I've seen in all the seasons of PR.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top