Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

I do, it is just that I love DK to be on the good side once more.
But it is nice to see some role reversals once in a while. I am also rooting for that reversal.

What role reversal? Kit is still helping the other riders to stop the transmitters, and Adam is still working for Xaviax. Only difference is Kit is wearing the Onyx armor.
 
Ep37 short summary...

[hide]...but most of the episode was about Len and Adam fighting it out, so there's not much to summarise.

  • Len and Adam travel to Australia through the mirrors to disable the last transmitter.

  • Xaviax orders Adam through telepathy to vent Wing Knight right after he disables the transmitter, as to not raise any suspicions.

  • Maya sees Adam acting rather suspiciously, so she tells Eubulon about it. Kit is worried as well, so he and Kase follow Len and Adam to the warehouse in Australia where the transmitter is located.

  • After deactivating the last transmitter, Adam attacks Len. When Kit and Kase arrive there, they only found Len's communicating device. Both verify that the transmitter is indeed deactivated, and Kase reports to Eubulon.

  • Meanwhile, WK and DK are fighting, and they even get to use their Survivor Forms. Len says he knew Adam would betray them again; Adam accuses Eubulon of being a liar, and claims that Xaviax has indeed fulfilled his promises, unlike Eubulon.

  • After a very long fight, Adam corners Len. Len dares Adam to finish the job, but Adam, using Sword Vent, can't bring himself to do it. He drops the Sword at the same time Kit and Kase arrive to the scene. Adam begs them to vent him, but Len refuses, saying something like "watching us win will be the punishment you need". Adam blabbs on Xaviax's plans, and notes that it's too late to stop Xaviax, since he's developed an antivirus to stop the transmitter virus and have the transmitters up and working again. Len takes the decision to take Adam back to the Advent Master and let him decide Adam's fate.

  • The 5 transmitters are reactivated. Eubulon notes that the countdown has started.

  • The NextEp preview didn't show much. The most notable things would be Eubulon lecturing Adam - "your actions put everyone in danger, Adam" - and all the riders leaving through a huge mirror while riding their bikes and cars.

[/hide]

Well then what monsters were shown, if you remember?
 
Well then what monsters were shown, if you remember?

[hide]The episode didn't have any mirror monsters as far as I remember. I didn't get to see any in the next ep preview either - but I might have missed a flash of one during the preview. You'd better check out the video once it gets uploaded, sorry. :\[/hide]
 
[hide]The episode didn't have any mirror monsters as far as I remember. I didn't get to see any in the next ep preview either - but I might have missed a flash of one during the preview. You'd better check out the video once it gets uploaded, sorry. :\[/hide]

[hide]Well then I guess I'll just wait. By the way, did you notice how in during the Adam/fake Eubulon fight in episode #36, they'd switch from Alternative Zero to Alternative and back times?[/hide]

Hey everyone, guess what. The official KRDK site has spoilers for all the episodes now. All the way up to episode #40. Go read at your own risk. Mind you, there's no synopsis for episode #34.

[hide]As many people have figured, "For Ventara and Earth part 2" is where the battle basically ends, and "A Dragon's Tale" is pretty much an epilogue. It'll probably be a clip show too. That would kind of suck for a finale, but I guess the final episode would need some action in it, even if it's stuff we've seen in preceding episodes. Also, it seems like we won't see the rest of the Ventaran riders until "For Ventara and Earth part 2".[/hide]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top