Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

While I don't want them to completely rely on Ryuki footage, I concur. Ryuki has TONS of usuable footage, so they should utilize that as much as possible.
 
But if done right, original footage can be even better.

Well...it's good that Verde, Femme, and Ryuga will get more screen time...Scissor and Imperer too.

...and who needs "Strike" as a Jason Voorhees/Freddy Krueger/Hannibal Lecter with a morpher.

Perhaps, we'll get a "Post Crisis on Infinite Mirror Worlds" ending...
 
For now, he's classified as an evil version of Tim "The Toolman" Taylor's Brother.:laugh:

We'll see how evil he is once the series starts. At least we have a pretty good idea that he won't be an Anti-Villain like Kanzaki Shiro.

Remember him as "Deadmeat" in Hot Shots! :laugh:
 
I really hope this does well. 4Kids can be kinda fickle. Then again, TMNT has been on for a while. I'm just worried that the episode count will get chopped in future seasons. 40 is a lot for most shows.
 
Wait...Is Len the original Wing Knight? Does that mean he's a native of the Mirror World? Wouldn't that also make him old? Like really old? Thousands of years old I mean?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top