Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

*gets back with yet another scar from Onyx*

Ouja? I know no, "Ouja." But Kamen Rider Strike has been added.

And I'll say it aside from Kamen Rider Knight, I like the US names waaaaaaaaaay better. I could never keep track of the Japanese names of the Riders because I had really no idea what a "Zolda" "Ouja" or.... whatever was.

Torque, Strike, and Axe.... those I know.

Hmm... okay, I like Taiga better than Axe, but whatever. :sweat:

FYI, Kamen Rider Torque/Drew and Kamen Rider Strike/JTC.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0047487/ & http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2524608/
 
And I'll say it aside from Kamen Rider Knight, I like the US names waaaaaaaaaay better. I could never keep track of the Japanese names of the Riders because I had really no idea what a "Zolda" "Ouja" or.... whatever was.

Torque, Strike, and Axe.... those I know.

Hmm... okay, I like Taiga better than Axe, but whatever. :sweat:
Zolda, as far as I know, came from the German word for "soldier" and Ouja means "snake king". I dunno, I thought most of the Ryuki names were pretty creative, instead of just thinking "Hey! Dude's got a spear, that'll be a perfect name!". I like most of the Dragon Knight names, but they don't really show the most creative side to them.
 
JTC could be initals, like JDF

Just The Common Rider.

MR. Aftershock posted this information way back in April but I'm pretty sure they changed the names.

Kit - Dragon Knight
Len - Wing Knight
Danny - Kamen RIder Axe
Albert - I have to check this, I now it... just don't remember
Brad - ???
Chris - Sting
Kase - Siren
Victor ( Vic for short ) - ???
Trent - ???

After he posted that Albert Cho/Kamen Rider Sword will be played by Tony Sano.
 
Last edited:
Zolda, as far as I know, came from the German word for "soldier" and Ouja means "snake king". I dunno, I thought most of the Ryuki names were pretty creative, instead of just thinking "Hey! Dude's got a spear, that'll be a perfect name!". I like most of the Dragon Knight names, but they don't really show the most creative side to them.

I'll give 'em point for creativity, but for me they were so creative I couldn't remember them. I don't think one should need to look up a name in Wikipedia in order to understand and memorize it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top