Kamen Rider Dragon Knight the Game??

You tell em sir!! >_<

I know this game wont be the shiz-NIGHT but I'm still going to fork over the money and buy it. I want to support American Toku and related merchandise for it so that it can succeed. And the game probably isnt that bad

It's decent enough for a fighter. In all honesty, it's can't be any worse than any of the PR games release (Post Genesis/SNES MMPR:TM, those games were damn fun)
 
You tell em sir!! >_<

I know this game wont be the shiz-NIGHT but I'm still going to fork over the money and buy it. I want to support American Toku and related merchandise for it so that it can succeed. And the game probably isnt that bad

Hell I am gonna buy it on retrospect. It's not that pricey, and I can have some fun with it with some friends on the Wii.
 
The instruction manual is ****. The Wii version's manual only shows the controls AND THAT'S IT! The DS version's is a little bit better because it also shows the in-game screen, but STILL. These manuals should have info on the controls, in-game screen, menu, the different modes, etc. How unprofessional is that? >:(
 
The instruction manual is ****. The Wii version's manual only shows the controls AND THAT'S IT! The DS version's is a little bit better because it also shows the in-game screen, but STILL. These manuals should have info on the controls, in-game screen, menu, the different modes, etc. How unprofessional is that? >:(

The controls are like incredibly simple. How much more direction do you need?
 
I find that funny myself too. :p I mean i was even comparing it to the Climax Heroes booklet. Not only does the CH booklet have a Movelist, gameplay controls, pics, and extra stuff; ITS IN COLOR !!:O_O: Now i wanna see the Climax Heroes W booklet. :anime:

In terms of controls, it feels like they rotated the Climax Heroes controls counter clockwise once. It's not too bad. :\ My only complaint with the controls (Using Classic contoller BTW) is that you have to use the right stick to go thru the card your using while you fight. Makes it a bit awkward when you fight. I would have loved to use L or R; however, they have it for rolling. And no, there's no button config screen so your stuck with what you got. >:(

EDIT: O and the "Roman Cancel" is ZL instead of foward twice. :p
 
Last edited:
The controls are like incredibly simple. How much more direction do you need?

Very little and I know the controls are simple and fun, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a poorly made manual. Think about it. What kind of manual only talks about the controls and not all the modes and features of the game?

That is something you JUST DON'T DO.
 
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75612
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75613

Go to "CHECK IN-STORE AVAILABILITY" and type your zip code. You should be able to find a list of stores that have the game in "STORE AVAILABILITY".

I did that, it said it had it in stock, so I called them to see if they have it. They didn't. They said that the game is only at one GameStop in the state of Kentucky. I not traveling 4 hours just to get one game.
 
You could always order it online on Gamestop. You make have to pay a bit extra for shipping;however, at least its not like your ordering from Play-Asia. Cheap shipping there takes forever there. :p Just thought I reccomend it. If your not a fan of ordering online, no worries. Just trying to help. :D
 
Very little and I know the controls are simple and fun, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a poorly made manual. Think about it. What kind of manual only talks about the controls and not all the modes and features of the game?

That is something you JUST DON'T DO.

Fine be me. Super fancy manuals are pointless IMO.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top