Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Swan Song" Talk Up!

The only thing I can say is

krdk-animation-253.gif


:laugh:
 
I was upset over how pointless Geoncider was.

After the big deal Len made that Strike was able to unite the three beasts, it should have been the one to Vent Kase at the very least.

Pointless? it kicked enough ass from what I saw. But having JTC vent Kase makes it more of a personal thing now between himself and Len.

For sure. I'm glad they made a debut for Genocide.

I honestley thought they were going to skip it.
 
something I noticed:

When Chris was vented, they had a touching moment, ruined by dubbing in the line "We'll bring him back." Even if you wanted to do so, wouldn't you need the advent beast to help with that?

In other words, Genocider is the writer's way of saying "To hell with 'getting him back' Because Strike's three in one takes any possibility of getting Sting or Thrust back by convoluted means. Even after venting Strike, they'll still be contracted to his deck.
 
lol, I liked how she mentioned they were other Survive cards.

I agree but the explanation that she only managed to get Kit and Len's cards was just awful. How convenient that she was able to get the cards for the 2 main characters. :disappoin I really wish it would have turned out that she was only able to grab Incisor and Thrust's cards.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top