Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Search for the Dragon" Talk Up!

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely LOVED the first episode. I watched it three times after I taped it!:castlerock:
 
It's not expecting too much with a few tweaks here and there. Fundado (I think that's the member's name) said a lot of things quite well as well, mainly about the cinematography. And the reason why we bring these things up is because we're all a bit older and can notice nuances in things than when we were teens/pre-teens and such.

If some of the shots were framed (and colored) differently, if the direction to some of the secondary actors were a bit different, if the ADR was tightened up...then it would have been a better first half. That's not asking for too much. I'm not asking for Heroes now, lol.

On the Cinematography...Oh my god, yes.

What was with that endless wide shot in the cafe in which none of the actors were framed right? It drove me nuts!
 
On the Cinematography...Oh my god, yes.

What was with that endless wide shot in the cafe in which none of the actors were framed right? It drove me nuts!

They wanted to frame the books, lol.

I think I get that though: Faster shooting. Easier to do any pickups in ADR and easier to edit. I don't know if they were under any time constraints, but that could be the case.

But I think that kinda stuff will get better though. Well, hopefully, lol.
 
My point is Part 1's of first episodes aren't gonna be spectacular as people expect. I think people want to much out of KRDK right now.

No people are simply commenting on what they have seen so far and like Vengence God said when people talk about what they didn't like it doesn't always mean they are hating on the entire episode which is something I made clear in my poster regarding the scene in the foster home.

It's not people going "OMG teh ADR wuz suxx! LOLKRDK suxx!" It's people giving their honest thoughts both positive and negative. For some the episode might be flawless. For others like myself there are things that did work and others not so much.
 
His skills are badass. I still can't get over that rooftop training scene. It made Jason David Frank look like a pansy.
 
So I guess you hated Ryuki's first episode. The went with the same formula, difference is DK has a 2 parter when Ryuki didn't. Again, many people have said after Episode 4 it picks up steam.

Why do you keep jumping to defend all these little criticisms? Do you work for the show or something?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top