Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Search for the Dragon" Talk Up!

KRG Full Episode One Update

A bit over eighteen hours after the episode has fully premiered, KRG is fully updated. Check it out:

Do you want a detailed summary of episode one?
Or say, some screenshots of episode one?
What about promos?
Promo screencaps anyone?
I want to download the opening, so do I click here?
Yes, and here is for opening screencaps.

Profile updates will come over the next day or two, along with maybe a clip or two from episode one. But for now, we're working to be your Kamen Rider resource.
 
Last edited:
I would love to see PR to get canceled or transferred to another company. Kamen Rider Black series remade would be nice too along with a Live Action Digimon film series with revamped monster designs .

Yeah! PR now sucks! Now that kiddie DISNEY steps in unaware of their degrading adaptations that Saban had been working hard for the audience to be pleased.

SABANS POWER RANGERS ROCKS!
SABAN's MASKED RIDER SUCKS!

DISNEY'S POWER RANGERS SUCKS!
ADNESS's KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT ROCKS!

this unexperienceness of DISNEY to adapt Super Sentai has to end! May Power Rangers be handed over to ADNESS or to the company that made HEROES.
 
Did they dub over some of the (non fighting) scenes? I ask this because I, being of the European persuasion, had to DL to see it and I can't be sure if "BTVision" simply has the audio out of phase.
 
Great first episode can't wait untill Jan.

Same goes here, the First Episode really was like RYUKI, especially, Len/Matt Mullins really was like the exact character of Ren Akiyama, and his positioning was just EXHILIRATING

and the battle this time it got itself a new battle theme

FFA, into a TEAM Match.
 
just saw the preview, the original is better than a remake. the bike change reminds me of "kitt" (knight rider 2008). :P the whole show looks like a cut and paste job. about the henshin thing, why say "kamen rider" instead of transform/change. don't they have a special keyword for henshin?:sweat:
 
just saw the preview, the original is better than a remake. the bike change reminds me of "kitt" (knight rider 2008). :P the whole show looks like a cut and paste job. about the henshin thing, why say "kamen rider" instead of transform/change. don't they have a special keyword for henshin?:sweat:

Well, that too was my little concern. The better henshin phrase could sound better if it goes like this:

"KAMEN RIDER HENSHIN, INITIATE!" OR "KAMEN RIDER HENSHIN ENGAGE"

:redface2:

All available information indicates your wish is set to become true by 2010. Well, kind of...

And may the Riders dominate the televisions and the computer screens beginning next year. I mean, look at the declining number of episodes of PR, doesn't this indicate their inexperience and lack of further information on how to make something that would please the overall demographics? I mean, look at those SABAN POWER RANGERS, they shuttled to 45-48 episodes each, So close to Sentai episode counts. Now, as I read the POWER RANGERS in WIKIPEDIA, I found out that the number of episodes were
40+ and 38 down in both Saban and Disney respectively.
 
Does anybody know where I can download an encode of the first episode?

Perhaps soon at VEOH, Veoh has the BEST VIDEO GRAPHICS on the net. So if you don't mind, try going there, it is all free and easy to DLOAD. And at HIGH QUALITY
Like equiping yourselves with a Video card with an ATI RADEON or NVIDIA on the PC.

I think someone must have uploaded it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top